- Club news. Hediger, Jim // Model Railroader;Jan98, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p60
Presents news briefs on train clubs throughout Canada and the United States. Included the destruction of the Central Indiana Ntrak Club (CINtrak) by fire on October 21, 1997; Creation of a homepage that advertise all the train clubs in Ottawa; Cancellation of the 1997 open house.
- Pharmaceutical Lobby Reigns Supreme in Washington. Almashat, Sammy // Health Letter;Jun2014, p4
The article discusses the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) which is referred as pharmaceutical lobby which represent the drug industry depend on the two tried and true paths to the hearts of Washington's policy making elite money and connections.
- The Good News Page. // CCPA Monitor;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p16
The article offers news briefs in Canada and the U.S. Research indicates that eating green leafy vegetables can reduce the risk of developing diabetes. Environmentalist David Suzuki has created a documentary film "Force of Nature." The Idaho Department of Energy has chosen Solar Roadways to...
- Washington observer. Ichniowski, Tom; Winston, Sherie // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/23/98, Vol. 240 Issue 12, p9
Presents news briefs on issues relative to the United States federal government. Details on President Bill Clinton's nomination for post of assistant Army secretary for civil works; Indication of a passenger-related prediction made by the Federal Aviation administration released on March 12,...
- Product news. // Medical Marketing & Media;May98, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p33
Presents news briefs on pharmaceutical industry associated products in the United States. Recommendations by the Oncologic Drug Advisory Committee of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to Eli Lilly and company; FDA approval of Pharmacia and Upjohn company's tolterodine tartrate tablets;...
- Capital capsules. Conlan, Michael F. // Drug Topics;12/8/97, Vol. 141 Issue 23, p26
Presents news briefs on a issues relative to the pharmaceutical industry within the United States. Information on the national Food and Drug Administration's recommended approval of the drug raloxifene, for the prevention of osteoporosis; Details on findings of a committee of the Institute of...
- Capital capsules. Conlan, Michael F. // Drug Topics;1/19/98, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p50
Presents brief news reports on various happenings in the pharmaceutical industry in the United States. Speculation that pharmacists may get surety bond exemption; Details on plans by President Bill Clinton and Congress to deal with health-care fraud and abuse in 1998; Recommendations made by an...
- Pipeline. // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S.
- PROFESSIONAL MARKETING: Update. // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p16
The article offers news briefs related to medical marketing in the U.S., including the permanent downsizing of Eli Lilly in Indiana; the report on the layoffs by pharmaceutical companies; and, the amicus brief filed by the Department of Labor against a former SmithKline Beecham employee.