- New Italian Translations. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p40
The article reports on the trend of diversifying traditional Italian dishes to break monotony in menus and create light meals. Executive chefs Anthony Verona and Stephen Bello state that the strategy has been effective for their menu development as they experiment with Italian foods such as...
- Italian Citrus Salad. // Body Bulletin;Jul2004, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p0
Presents the recipe for Italian Citrus Salad.
- Our favorite Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms and Mascarpone. // Cooking Light;Jan2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p216
A recipe for Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms and Mascarpone is presented.
- Curtis Stone's . . . DINNER FOR FOUR UNDER $10. Coulton, Antoinette Y.; Keith, Amy Elisa; White, Nicholas; Yoon, Christina // People;8/10/2009, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p85
A recipe for rigatoni with Italian salami is presented.
- TiramisÃ¹. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;May2007, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p44
A recipe for tiramisu is presented.
- CARMEN'S PARTY PJZZA. Deknight, Freda // Ebony;Mar1958, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p110
A recipe for Party Pizza is presented.
- Fast & Fabulous Frittata. Raymond, Carl // Prevention;Oct2009, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p129
A recipe for Fast & Fabulous Frittata is presented.
- Pasta rustica. Bourne, Peter // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Apr/May2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p62
Presents Sardinian chef Giovanni Pilu's favourite Italian recipes, including his famed parchetta arrosto and pasta.
- ASK THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA: INA GARTEN: Q&A. // House Beautiful;May2010, Vol. 152 Issue 4, p76
The article provides an answer to a question on a recipe for panna cottas.