- ASHFSA Names Top Officers. // Food Management;Oct2008, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p18
The article announces the appointment of Denisa Cate as president of the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators.
- Portability On The Menu. King, Paul // FoodService Director;9/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p26
The article reveals that portability continues to be a big part of most foodservice operators' business in the U.S., according to the 2007 FoodService Director Study on Portability. Although the overall percentage of operators surveyed who say they offer portable menu items in their dining...
- PEOPLE/STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p34
This sections presents the ideas and suggestions of various food service executives in the U.S. Denisa Cate, director of Food and Nutrition Services of Henry County Medical Center in Paris, Tennessee, uses picnic basket filled with condiments when delivering meals to their patients. Laurie...
- Process Improvement is Focus of AHF Confab. // Food Management;Jul2013, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p10
The article discusses a meeting by the society Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) held in the U.S. June 2013. The conference saw a discussion on the promotion of foodservice organizations, a presentation by the chief executive officer (CEO) at HCA Oak Hill Hospital Mickey Smith on new...
- ASHFSA announces '09 board of directors. // AHA News;9/15/2008, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p8
The article announces the appointment of the board of directors for the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators including Denisa Cate, Raquel Bulford-Frazier and Kimberly Norton.
- Training Plus Tools. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p22
The article reports that Bob Stanton, director of fleet management for the Board of County Commissioners, Polk County, Florida, is a proponent of having a strategy for retaining current fleet technicians, a major factor of which is investing in their training. Training is essential, but without...
- Airport feeders optimistic amid turbulent economy, less traffic. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;5/4/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the market status of the airline industry in view of the economic recession. It states that prior to the recession, the airline industry struggled to the continued downward spiral of the economy which causes a reduction in pleasure or business travels. Business development...
- Applying Tech Portable Medical. // Medical Design Technology;Jan2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p32
The article presents views from several executives in the medical device industry on how they influence the sector in the U.S. Bob Stanton of Omnetics Connector Corp. reveals that they are heavily involved in supplying original equipment manufacturer (OEM) devices. Ben Vanderhoof of Portescap...
- Hospital Operators Honored at AHF. // FoodService Director;7/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p12
The article announces awards given to several healthcare operators in the U.S. at the Association for Healthcare Foodservice's 2013 conference including the Exemplary Leadership award to Betty Perez, the Future Horizon award to Autal Jain, and the Lifetime Achievement award to Denisa Cate