Aeris.net Still Microbursting
- Aeris.net service extended to six states with Triton pact. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p18
Reports the extension of the MicroBurst service of Aeris.net into six states as part of an agreement with operator Triton PCS to provide wireless connectivity to the Internet in the United States.
- Triton PCS launches 8 new markets. // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p27
Reports on the launch of Triton PCS Inc.'s digital wireless service in eight additional Southeastern markets in the United States.
- Expanding Web-To-Wireless In a 'Burst.'. Schumacher, Heidi // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p34
Presents information on Microburst, Aeris.net's Web-to-wireless technology deployed over cellular networks. Applications of Microburst technology; Market outlook for the product; Comments from Wade Vesey, vice president of sales and marketing at Aeris.net.
- Verizon Wireless to expand M2M services through Aeris.net. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p16
Reports on the plan of Verizon Wireless to expand its machine-to-machine wireless communication services. Deal with Aeris.net; Remarks from Ted Hoffman of Verizon on the plan; Description of the MicroBurst technology from Aeris.
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p32
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry in the United States as of January 8, 2001. Action taken by OracleMobile in taking Telespatial Inc.'s retail in-store content to wireless devices; Service provided by Aeris.net for Lat-Lon customers.
- Triton enters 12 new cities. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the expansion of Triton PCS Inc. into twelve additional markets in the Southeastern United States. Number of subscribers; Wireless telecommunication services offered; Number of SunCom retail stores opened in 1999; Marketing of SunCom products in various national retailers.
- Triton PCS takes to the highway. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;01/17/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 3, p43
Provides information on the wireless distribution system from Transcept used by Triton PCS. Features of the distribution system; Difference of TransCell from other repeater products; Marketing plans of Transcept. INSET: Briefly.
- In other news. Chaffee, Maggie; Reeves, Betsy // Wireless Review;05/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p12
Presents information on the wireless communication industry. Information on the agreement signed by Triton PCS Incorporated with Ericson company; Details on the investments for research and development by Repeater Technologies company; Features of the cdmaOne IS-634 wireless architecture from...
- Triton PCS. Harter, Betsy // Wireless Review;01/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p12
Deals with wireless communication systems business of Triton PCS. History of Triton; Number of point-of-presence of Triton; Reason for customer dissatisfaction on some mobile Internet services.