Starting A Youth Sensation
- Motorola launches $60 million supply chain center in Singapore. // Logistics Today;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that wireless device manufacturer Motorola Inc. has unveiled a Global Supply Chain Control Tower (SCCT) project in Singapore to provide a supply chain management for all of its businesses that includes mobile devices, networks and enterprise and connected home solutions. In...
- Motorola's vision going forward. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;7/31/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p22
This article reports that Motorola executives talk about operations, supply chain, finances, product launches and whether Motorola could sustain its recent robust performance as of July 2006. The company has shed businesses such as automotive and semiconductors that do not directly relate to its...
- MOTOROLA/AUDIBLE TO ENABLE IDEN TO RECEIVE AUDIO CONTENT. // Telephone IP News;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p5
Reports on plans to incorporate Audible Inc.'s spoken audio content service to Motorola Inc.'s iDEN wireless phones.
- Motorola to use PacketVideo solution for iDEN phones. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p20
Discusses the plan of Motorola Inc. to use PacketVideo Corp.'s wireless multimedia solution on a future generation of multiple communication phones for integrated Digital Enhanced Network wireless networks.
- Connecting the dots. Eichner, Cristina // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p12
Comments on wireless player Motorola Inc.'s statements and forecasts during its 2000 financial analysts' meeting in Chicago, Illinois.
- Transcoder to speed voice processing solutions. // Telecom Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p58
Introduces the ComStruct PTMC wireless transcoder from Motorola. Features of the product; Development of the product to simplify the deployment of third generation wireless media gateways; Availability of the wireless transcoder.
- Motorola joins hybrid effort. // Telephony;10/27/97, Vol. 233 Issue 17, p44
Discloses that Motorola Inc. is planning to work with Siemens, Alcatel, Bosch, Italtel and Northern Telecom to develop a next generation wireless communication standard that combines elements of both CDMA and TDMA.
- Motorola to give phones fashion makeover. // Marketing Week;6/7/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p6
Reports that Motorola Inc. is negotiating with Gucci and other like brands about customizing mobile telephones with branded, interchangeable covers. Launch of the company's V.66 with swappable front inserts; Design and capabilities; Target markets.
- Marco debuts at Macworld. // Telephony;1/9/95, Vol. 228 Issue 2, p8
Reports that Motorola's wireless data group introduced the Marco Wireless Communicator at Macworld. Features; Availability.