Spectrum Flexes 3G Muscle
- Spectrum envoy card gives PC-phone link for faxes, voice mail. Corcoran, Cate // InfoWorld;11/8/93, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p34
Reports on Spectrum Signal Processing Inc.'s demonstration of its Spectrum Envoy at the 1993 Comdex Computer Show. Retail price; Windows-based application; Provision for a graphical environment for sending and receiving faxes, voice mail and telephone calls; Inclusion of an address book...
- Spectrum rolling digital radio set. // Electronic News;03/24/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2160, p18
Reports on Spectrum Signal Processing's plan to introduce a multi-platform digital radio offering with three Spectrum modules and a DDR cable kit.
- Ashahi licenses TCSI software. // Electronic News;10/2/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2085, p56
Informs that TCSI Corp., based in Berkeley, California, has entered into a licensing agreement with Asahi Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Asahi Kasei Microsystems (Ashahi/AKM) for TCSI's IS-136 digital cellular software.
- Cheap, fast and easy. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;03/09/98, Vol. 234 Issue 10, p36
Focuses on modular software products unveiled during Wireless '98 for wireless billing and customer care applications. American Management Systems' Tapestry platform; Software solutions from Logica and LHS.
- Wireless services and software applications. Converse, Caryn // PC Week;11/28/94, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p121
Presents a chart showing information about wireless services and software applications. Company; Product; Ship date; Bundled PCMCIA cards; Application type supported; Methods of third-party application integration; Area of coverage; Additional features; Price.
- Spectrum announces telephony, sound card. Corcoran, Cate T. // InfoWorld;9/26/94, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p44
Introduces the OfficeFX jumperless board from Spectrum Signal Processing Inc. Features; Price.
- OfficeF/X. // PC World;Jan1995, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p124
Reports on Spectrum Signal Processing's OfficeF/X communications add-in card. Features; Switchboard program; Message detection; Price.
- Spectrum signal Processing develops customized Smart Antenna. McHale, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Feb2001, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Spectrum Signal Processing Inc. has offered a custom Smart Antenna development platform. Basis of the antenna on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technology; Goal to improve the antennas' cost-effectiveness.
- A dozen SHARCs yield 7.2 Gflops in a single VME slot. Webb // EDN;01/06/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p26
Introduces Spectrum Signal Processing Inc.'s Modena-VME real-time multiprocessing board. Target applications; Processors; Product features; Price; Contact information.