- Viva's coverage extended to 75% of Bolivia following USD$100M investment. // Latin America Telecom;Aug2012, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p4
The artcile reports on the announcement by mobile network operator NuevaTel PCS regarding the expansion of its services being offered in Bolivia.
- Nokia to provide network in Bolivia. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the plans to Nokia Inc. to deliver its Global Positioning System core network to Nuevatel in Bolivia.
- More mobile competition hits Bolivia. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p62
Reports on Nuevatel's entry into the cellular telephony market in Bolivia.
- Bolivia leads Americas GPRS race. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p121
Reports on the distinction of Bolivian personal communications services operator Nuevatel as the first operator in the Americas to launch General Packet Radio Service. Use of network and mobile Internet platform from Nokia Corp.; Reason for introducing the GPRS service in Bolivia; Similar plans...
- Bolivian president threatens to nationalize Viva and Tigo. // Latin America Telecom;Oct2013, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the threat of Bolivian President Evo Morales to mobile network operators NuevaTel PCS (Viva) and Telecel, offering services under Tigo with nationalization after the alleged failure of cooperating with criminal investigations. Topics discussed include the argument of...
- Business case still a question mark for services in South America. Alfie, Alejandro // Global Wireless;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p18
Focuses on mobile Internet services in South America as of March 2001. Mobile-commerce service of Entel PCS of Chile; Location-based service of Movicom BellSouth in Argentina; Details of the lobal system for mobile communications/General Packet Radio Service service launched by Nuevatel in Bolivia.
- Logica outlook for mobile networks unit bad. // RCR Wireless News;9/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p18
Reports on the outlook of Logica PLC on the business of its mobile networks division, after posting its profit in the first quarter of 2001.
- Untitled. Watts, Mark // Computer Weekly;8/19/2008, p24
The article reports on the growth of revenue of information technology services firm Logica Inc. for the first half in 2008 in Great Britain. It reveals that the company has presented an increase of 6% in the period. However, it indicates that the operating profit of Logica has decreased by more...
- Untitled. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;3/3/2009, p61
The article reports that Logica Inc. experienced a decrease of 22% and 48% in operating and pre-tax profits respectively although it saw a 17% increase in sales for the year ended December 2010.