Informio: Back To The Basics
- Shedding The 'Portal' Label. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p16
Discusses the move of voice technology companies to change their focus from providing wireless Internet portal services into hosting voice-enabling services. Factors prompting voice technology companies to shift their focus; Features of the SpeedMail product of Informio Inc.; Information on the...
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p20
Presents business-related news briefs on wireless communication services. Introduction of SnapWarn global positioning system satellite data feed; Merger of Mobileum Inc. with UnwiredSoft; Overview of the venture-capital financing for Air2Web; Venture-capital funding awarded to LGC Wireless.
- Veeva Systems releases its CRM, CLM solutions. // Medical Device Daily;11/18/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 223, p3
The article reports on the release of a mobile customer relationship management (CRM) and closed loop marketing (CLM) solution for the Windows 8 operating system by Veeva Systems to add to its Commercial Suite that empowers customers to choose from a range of mobile platforms and device options.
- Global network. Kidman, Angus // Bulletin with Newsweek;6/25/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6330, p58
Focuses on the role of wireless networks in business. Advantages on network fees; Improvement of business flexibility; Accessibility with consumers.
- Get ready for the wireless enterprise. Brodsky, Ira // Network World;4/1/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p41
Comments on the global business performance of wireless telecommunication systems. Estimated number of sold wireless phones per year; Market of 3G wireless networks in Asia and North America; Increase on the use of satellite networks in mobile applications.
- Carriers Shoot, Miss Goals. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the subscriber situation of wireless communication companies during the fourth quarter of 2001. Effect of the forecast made by Merrill Lynch analyst Bill Choi; Summary of the situation of various wireless carriers; Discussion on the possible reasons for slowing subscriber additions.
- Sprint Selects MapQuest.com to Provide Info for Wireless. // Telephone IP News;Oct99, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p5
Provides information on the partnership between MapQuest.com Inc., an information solutions provider and Sprint PCS, a wireless communication provider.
- The Bandwidth Game. Scott, Robert // Practical Accountant;Jul2001, Vol. 34 Issue 7, pSR-4
Focuses on the impact of wireless communication and the Internet on businesses in the United States. Predictions on the increased use of portable communication devices; Effects of Web-based technology on the functionality of software applications; Availability of bandwidth and access with T-1...
- AlterEgo, Inktomi partner for Web content delivery. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p22
Announces that AlterEgo Networks Inc. and Inktomi Corp. have formed a partnership that will deliver a service-based network infrastructure for adapting and delivering Web content to wireless devices.