Gardeners Unite In Networking Model
- UCLA Forecast Joins OC Economist Derby. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the plan of the Anderson School at the University of California, Los Angeles to present its Orange County, California economic forecasting. Plans for an annual economic forecasting event; Quarterly economic update on the United States, California and Los Angeles; Total subscribers to...
- Multifamily poised for stronger growth by 2013. // Mortgage Banking;Apr2011, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p98
The article presents a forecast from the Anderson School of Management at the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA), stating that multifamily industry is poised for stronger development in Los Angeles, California in 2011.
- Greater connectivity, fewer headaches. // University Business;Feb2005, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p62
Focuses on a wireless communication system offered by 5G Wireless Communications to the University of California, Los Angeles Anderson School of Business. Views of network and security manager Eric Crane on the perception of students towards the system; Cost of the system's equipment and...
- Spectrum Sale Heralds Wireless Boom. R.A. // High Yield Report;11/06/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 43, p1
Reports on forecasts from industry analysts of growth in the wireless communications market with the anticipation of the wireless spectrum auction in December 2000.
- European cellular use rises. Mullen, Georgia // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Nov99, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p22
Focuses on a Strategy Analytics report which projected the growth of cellular penetration and annual service revenues in Western Europe from 1998 through 2004. Average revenue per user; Regional handset sales.
- Prudential analyst predicts `super telecom networks' will... Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p13
Predicts the future for wireless industry in the United States, stating that AT&T Corporation and Sprint Corporation will be dominant wireless players. Forecasting from Michael Elling, senior telecommunications analysts for Prudential Securities Incorporated; Where prediction was made; Other...
- Fearless Predictions For 2003. Lowenstein, Mark // Wireless Week;1/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p33
Forecasts the market condition of the wireless communications industry for 2003. Market outlook of flat-rate price plans; Status of consolidation in the industry; Activity expected for wireless local area networks.
- Leibowitz, Bensche and Freedman bullish on wireless. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the optimistic forecast of analysts for the wireless telecommunications industry in the United States for 1999. Continuous increase in the number of subscribers; Increased penetration of wireless providers; Primary impediment for the expansion of wireless service; Potential...
- The Need For Speed. Brodsky, Ira // Wireless Review;11/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 21, pWD3
Presents information on wireless data solutions in 1999. What makes third generation wireless networks attractive; Details on millimeter wave services; Function of wireless local area network (LAN) technology. INSET: The other wireless data.