Sema, LHS Finalize Merger, New Product Line
- Merger Fills Sema's Global Bill. Lee, Rikki // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p4
Focuses on the merger of Sema Group plc and LHS Group Inc. Purpose of the merger; Major markets served by Sema; Terms of the agreement.
- Sema to acquire LHS in $4.7 billion deal. Meyer, Dan // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p6
Reports on LSH Group Inc.'s acquisition of Sema Group PLC. Terms of agreement; Nature of business of the two companies; Products and services that will be offered.
- LHS to acquire Priority Call. // RCR;04/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p31
Reports on LHS Group Inc.'s agreement to acquire Priority Call Management Inc. for 5.2 million shares of LHS. LHS' interest in entering the prepaid market.
- LHS completes priority call buy. // RCR;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p7
Announces the completion of LHS Group Inc.'s acquisition of Priority Call Management Inc. Terms of the merger agreement.
- Sema targets billing, customer care in expansion. Hickman, Beth; Boney, Karissa // Cellular Business;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p16
Reports that Sema Group has announced an expansion initiative for its telecommunications and outsourcing services. Background information on the company; Plans to target the mobile telecommunications customer care and billing software market.
- IBM replaced as Olympic sponsor. // InfoWorld;12/21/98, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p49
Reports that the Sema Group has been awarded a contract to act as the leading technology sponsor of the Olympic Games. Displacement of IBM as the technology sponsor.
- European outsourcer eyes U.S. expansion. // American Banker;8/6/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 150, p15
Details the plans of Sema Group PLC, a noted European technology services firm, to expand in the United States outsourcing and telecommunications markets. Acquisitions as part of the Sema growth plan; Strategy of becoming a single global provider of information technology services to...
- LHS results reflect InfoCellular merger. // RCR;07/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p8
Presents a financial prospectus for LHS Group Incorporated's 1998 second-quarter results. Perception that the results will be affected by the InfoCellular Incorporated merger that was completed on June 11, 1998; Future tax benefits that can be accrued from the merger.
- LHS opens New Delhi office. // RCR;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p30
Announces telecommunications firm LHS Group Inc.'s establishment of a new branch office in New Delhi, India.