Simplifying The Billing Process
- iPlanet extending its mobile reach. Carlson, Caron // eWeek;10/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p38
Reports the release of the portal server option, Mobile Access Pack from iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions in Palo Alto, California. Features of the portal server; Deployment of robust, Web-based services; Integration of AnyPath Messaging System from Lucent Technologies Inc. and Netra servers from...
- Palm, IPlanet Plan Enterprise Applications. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p27
Reports on the planned development of a wireless communication technology solution by Palm Inc. with its partnership with iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions.
- Amdocs adds GPRS support to Pacific Bell. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p30
Reports on Amdocs' expansion of its Ensemble customer care, billing and order management system which it deployed to Pacific Bell Wireless.
- Amdocs launches SON solution. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Service provider Amdocs has launched its self-optimising networks (SON) solution, designed to automate the optimisation of radio access networks (RANs).
- Lucent Moves To The Great Outdoors. // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p32
Introduces the New Wave-ACCESS point-to-point and point-to-multipoint outdoor wireless networking system from Lucent Technologies. Features of the technology; How the system operates; Benefits to network managers.
- Stringing Communications Together. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p18
Reports that telecommunication companies are rolling out unified messaging or universal communications applications to smaller users in hopes of breathing life into a newborn market that includes connections with wireless services. Projection on the revenue for universal communications-based...
- Lucent program tests applications for compatibility. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p9
Announces that Lucent Technologies Incorporated has added applications to its Cooperative Innovations alliance program. Objectives of the additional applications; How the applications' compatibility was tested; Corporate information on the company.
- Lucent provides GSM efficiency. // RCR;05/24/99, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the plan of Lucent Technologies Inc. to deliver PacketGSM, a technology that will allow voice and data to travel within a Global System for Mobile communications.
- Lucent Details Its Future. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p14
Reports that Lucent Technologies Inc. has no plans to provide products using enhanced data rates for global evolution (EDGE) technology. Markets Lucent is targeting instead; Analyst reaction to Lucent's move; Why Lucent will focus on data-first products.