Why Not Internet On Pagers?
- OracleMobile.com provides movie data. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p4
Reports on OracleMobile.com's voice recognition-enabled service for its oramobile.com wireless portal.
- Oracle Expands Its Wireless Role. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p3
Reports that Oracle Corp. has formed a subsidiary called OracleMobile.com, which will use the company's Portal-to-Go product for wireless communication devices. Background of Portal-to-Go; Overview of the voice and data technology and services to be provided by the company; Comments from Larry...
- Briefly. // Telephony;09/11/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 11, p110
Presents news briefs on wireless communication service providers in the United States as of September 2000. Strategic partnerships of OracleMobile with several companies; Opening of a laboratory in Dallas, Texas to test the Wireless Application Protocol-based applications of AnywhereYouGo.com.
- Oracle Mobile Addictive Wireless Content. McGarvey, Robert J. // EContent;Sep2002, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p51
Provides information on the operations and management of Oracle Mobile, a maker of wireless data tools. Features of Oracle Mobile products and services; Outlook of Oracle Mobile on the future of mobile content; Challenges in delivering wireless content.
- Wireless Access on Serve. Rockhold, John // Wireless Review;10/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p30
Cites the emergence of application servers in wireless telecommunication. Criteria for wireless-application servers; Why Oracle found it critical to move into the wireless-application-server market; Potential of multilingual application servers. INSET: Application-Server Fortitude.
- SPRINT TO SUPPLY ORACLE BACKBONE, PARTNER ON WIRELESS. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;3/10/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p8
Announces a partnership between Sprint Corp. and Oracle Corp. on wireless communication services. Consolidation of the information technology backbone network of Oracle; Integration of the two companies' Java 2 Micro Edition platforms to improve application development for PCS Vision devices;...
- Oracle to launch middleware. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p40
Reports that Oracle Corp. announced pending availability of complete middleware for developing and deploying wireless Internet content and applications services.
- Short and Sweet. // CMA Management;May2000, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p10
Reports that OracleMobile.com has added short messaging for wireless devices. OracleMobile.com's wireless Web services; Measures to minimize typing on the cellular phone; Creation of preset favorite short messages.
- Health Care On The Road. // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p26
Reports that the medical health content of MedicinePlanet Inc. can now be sent to wireless customers of OracleMobile. Content the health Web site will initially offer.