WebLink Links Up With Two Firms
- Move Programs Help Ops to Sign Up Subs. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p46
Features the MakeTheMove.com's 'Utility Connect' program which allows consumers who are relocating to switch their new cable television providers. Test markets for the program; Coordination of the service with the local utility company; Benefits of the program on cable operators.
- WebLink files Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p22
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in May 2001 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas division. Reason for filing bankruptcy protection; Why Metrocall Inc. backed out of a merger plan with WebLink.
- WebLink Finds Formula To Paint Unified Picture. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p34
Highlights the Internet protocol-based data network accessible to employees at WebLink Wireless. Management of the network; Software solution used by Weblink Wireless.
- WebLink achieves positive EBITDA earlier than expected. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p9
Reports on the earnings of WebLink Wireless Inc. in the second quarter of 2001. Results of the company's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization; Number of subscribers; Implications of the second quarter results.
- WebLink sponsors Encarta Challenge. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p33
Talks about the announcement from WebLink Wireless Inc. that it will sponsor the Encarta Challenge 2001, a competition for teenagers.
- WebLink ships T900. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p32
Reports the shipment of WebLink Wireless Inc. of the Talkabout T900 two-way pager from Motorola Inc. in Dallas, Texas.
- WebLink improves net loss, increases revenues. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p6
Reports on WebLink Wireless Inc.'s financial performance for the third quarter of 2000.
- WebLink stock drops on poor earnings. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p25
Reveals that WebLink Wireless Inc.'s stocks dropped by almost 50% in the week ended February 24, 2001, after the company released its financial report for the fourth quarter of 2000.
- Newly Named WebLink to Tout Wireless. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;03/27/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p14
Deals with the advertising campaign launched by WebLink Wireless company. Target market of the campaign; Features of the campaign.