Managing Personal Info Over Handsets And Pagers
- Zkey.com discontinues free services. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p30
Reports on the termination of the free Web-based identity and personal information management services of Zkey.com company. Reason for the termination of the services.
- Zkey.com updates, shares PIM info with other users. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p33
Details the updated personal information management (PIM) system of Zkey.com. Features of the Web-based PIM of the company; Data stored by the Zkey profile; Consideration of the PIM upgrade as an enhancement of users' existing PIM applications; Standards supported by the PIM; Use of the system...
- Zkey Wants To Unlock Your Net Identity. Spangler, Todd // Inter@ctive Week;01/31/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p72
Features the internet company Zkey.com company. Background on founder and chief executive Nick Desai; Vision of the company; Details on ZCentral.com, its address book site; Partners of the company.
- Ashahi licenses TCSI software. // Electronic News;10/2/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2085, p56
Informs that TCSI Corp., based in Berkeley, California, has entered into a licensing agreement with Asahi Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Asahi Kasei Microsystems (Ashahi/AKM) for TCSI's IS-136 digital cellular software.
- Cheap, fast and easy. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;03/09/98, Vol. 234 Issue 10, p36
Focuses on modular software products unveiled during Wireless '98 for wireless billing and customer care applications. American Management Systems' Tapestry platform; Software solutions from Logica and LHS.
- Wireless services and software applications. Converse, Caryn // PC Week;11/28/94, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p121
Presents a chart showing information about wireless services and software applications. Company; Product; Ship date; Bundled PCMCIA cards; Application type supported; Methods of third-party application integration; Area of coverage; Additional features; Price.
- Voice Mobility in deal with DBFT Continuum. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p26
Reports on the distribution agreement between United States telecommunication companies Voice Mobility International Inc. and DBFT Continuum Communications Corp., under which Voice Mobility's Unified Communications wireless telecommunication software suite will be available in the Pacific Northwest.
- Zkey Expands Services To Wireless Products. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;11/22/99, Vol. 9 Issue 44, p46
Reports that Zkey.com expands its personal productivity tools to users of wireless devices. Reason for renaming the company; Plans for a telephone extension service; Comments from company presidents Nick Zesai and Jay Ubari.
- MS Mobilizes Mobile Devices. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;04/30/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p7
Reports that Microsoft will launch a sampling tour for its Mobile Devices unit that includes software for handheld and wireless communication products. Schedule of the sampling tour; Microsoft products featured in the sampling tour.