Carriers In Spirited Race
- Rogers' ARPU falls, churn increases. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p62
Reports on the decline in the average revenue per user of Rogers Wireless Communications Inc. for the fourth quarter of year 2000.
- Canada's New War Of The Web. Careless, James // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on the television advertising campaign launched by Rogers AT&T company for its wireless Internet offerings. Features of the campaign; Target market of the Web strategy launched by Rogers.
- Rogers AT&T renews prepaid contract with Boston. // RCR;01/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p24
Discloses Boston Communications Inc.'s contract renewal for prepaid wireless services with Canadian carrier Rogers AT&T Wireless.
- Rogers AT&T Wireless to resell Infowave service in Canada. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p63
Reports on the announcement made by Infowave Software Inc. that Rogers AT&T Wireless Inc. has agreed to resell its Wireless Business Engine to corporate clients in Canada.
- Rogers launches comparison shopping service. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p43
Reports on Rogers AT&T Wireless' release of a wireless shopping comparison service in conjunction with BuyBuddy.com, an online independent comparison shopping guide.
- ROGERS AT&T WIRELESS DEBUTS VOICE-ACTIVATED DIALING. // Audiotex Update;Mar2003, p8
Reports on the launch of a voice-activated dialing application (VAD) by a Canadian wireless communications service provider Rogers AT&T Wireless Co. for both English and French-Canadian speaking subscribers by leveraging Omvia platform of Intervoice Inc. called VoiceCommand. Provision for speech...
- Rogers Wireless service allows texting to landline phones. // RCR Wireless News;12/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p18
Reports on the launch of TXT 2 Landline service by Canadian wireless provider Rogers Wireless Communications Inc. in Toronto, Ontario. Advantage of the telephone service to subscribers; Reason behind the popularity of text messaging; Financial performance of the company in 2003.
- Rogers Opens HSPA+ Network. // Communications Technology;Oct2009, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the market availability of 21 Mbps High Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+) network from Rogers Wireless Inc. in several places in Canada including Vancouver and Toronto. It cites the features of 21 Mbps HSPA+ Rocket Mobile Internet Stick including a Universal Serial Bus...
- AWS, Rogers launch cross-border program. // RCR Wireless News;11/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the launch of a cross-border North American Corporate Digital Advantage program by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Rogers Wireless Communications Inc., which is designed to provide businesses with seamless access to ordering wireless services. Purpose of the joint provisioning of the...