AirEdge Pursues Transparent Technology
- HP plans portal for soup-to-nuts offerings. Neel, Dan // InfoWorld;04/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p3
Deals with the plan of Hewlett-Packard Co. to unveil a Mammoth cross-country Web portal and hosting strategy. Benefit to be offered by the initiative; Elements of the initiative; Options of customers on the initiative.
- All the right answers. Tarnowski, Joseph // Progressive Grocer;11/15/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 17, p24
Focuses on the advantages of the Category Business Planner computer program application from ACNielsen to the practice of category management in the retail industry. Function of the Retailer-endorsed Definition of the Hierarchy offered by the application; Improvements experienced by...
- Yahoo Signs Wal-Mart to Online Ad Deal. // Home Textiles Today;6/9/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p9
The article reports on the online advertising deal made by Yahoo.com with Wal-Mart Stores Inc. The Internet portal Yahoo.com will become the sole portal reseller of the company. The scheme will allow Wal-Mart to make new offerings with their consumers through the online display and video...
- Portal Wars End As Hubs Carve Out New Niches. Vonder Haar, Steven // Inter@ctive Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the end of Web portal business competition. Revision of the growth strategies of Web portals; Partnership of Excite@Home with financial publisher Dow Jones & Co.; Gap between the unique users of Yahoo! and Lycos.
- Doorway to data. Davis, Brian // Professional Engineering;2/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p59
Focuses on the effectiveness of using corporate portals. Key features of a corporate portal; List of definitions of corporate portal; Impact of using corporate portals on the business. INSET: PrÄ›t Ã protal.
- NeoPoint Launches Smart-Wireless Info Service. // Telephone IP News;Dec99, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p7
Announces that NeoPoint Inc. has introduced the industry's most comprehensive, location-based wireless portal called myAladdin.com.
- ERICSSON DEBUTS MOBILE PORTAL FOR PERSONALIZED INTERNET. // Telephone IP News;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Introduces the mobile Portal solution for mobile network operators from Ericsson.
- ACTIVANT LAUNCHES PORTAL DESIGNER. // Electrical Wholesaling;May2010, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p19
The article reports on the launch of the Activant Portal Designer software from Yardley, Pennsylvania-based Activant Solutions Inc., which aims to provide distributors customized real-time views of the data that drive the performance indicators of their companies.
- ProLender Solutions releases new client portal. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2011, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p101
The article offers brief information on ProLenderConnect from ProLender Solutions Inc.