Qualcomm: Facing A Great Wall In China
- Qualcomm's Bubble Pops. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
Reports the slide of stock performance of Qualcomm for the first week of January 2000. Information on the long-term plans of the company; Comments from Walter Piecyk, a PaineWebber analyst; How analysts differ on the logic of the company's target.
- Street punishes Qualcomm. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the decline in the stock performance of Qualcomm Inc. for the period ended July 7, 2000.
- Qualcomm Faces Challenges in 2000. Hesseldahl, Arjk // Electronic News;01/10/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p12
Reports the increase of stock of Qualcomm Inc. in New York, New York. Acceptance of Qualcomm's code division multiple access (CDMA) technology for wireless phones and infrastructure in the market; Evolution of third generation standard for CDMA; Plan to introduce High Data Rate standard for...
- 'Q' Shares Rise On Rumors. // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p1
Deals with the performance of Qualcomm's stock on June 23, 2000. Rumor surrounding the company.
- Qualcomm's China Royalty Payment Dispute An Overhang. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;8/15/2014, p00
The article reports on the impact of the royalty dispute between telecommunications firm Qualcomm Inc. and Chinese smartphone manufactures on Qualcomm's securities.
- Not Again, Qualcomm! // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Announces the rise in the price of stocks of Qualcomm on December 29, 1999. What contributed to the increase; Explanation for a high price target.
- Qualcomm Stock Rises as Expectations Met. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p9
Reports on the rise in the stocks of wireless communications technology company Qualcomm Inc. after the company said it met analyst expectations for the quarter ended March 31, 2002. Adjustment in the company's guidance; Percentage increase of the stocks; Net income.
- Qualcomm Up, But Puzzling. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/08/99, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p1
Announces the increase in the stock price of Qualcomm of San Diego, California. Technology used by the company; Comments from Pete Peterson, analyst at Volpe Brown Whelan & Co.; Factors that contributed to the increase.
- TDMA, iDEN carriers consider 1x CDMA for 3G migration. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p2
Reports on Lehman Brothers' issuance of an equity research report in early November 2000 reiterating its 'Buy' rating of telecommunication company Qualcomm Inc.'s stock.