Telekom Pockets The Difference
- Deutsche Will Buy One 2 One. // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p1
Reports that Deutsche Telekom AG of Germany will buy One 2 One, a mobile network operator based in Great Britain. Value of the transaction; Size of One 2 One in Great Britain; Expectations on the acquisition.
- Telekom wins one 2 one in $13.6B cash, debt deal. // RCR;08/09/99, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p2
Reports that Deutsche Telekom has won a bid to buy British mobile carrier One 2 One in a deal valued at about $13.6 billion. Deutsche Telekom's declaration of its desire to become a global player through acquisitions of mobile phone companies, Internet service providers and information systems...
- Telekom Acquisition Signals German's Global Learnings. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;08/23/99, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p19
Focuses on the acquisition of One 2 One by telecommunication company Deutsche Telekom. Implications of the deal on a previous failure to acquire Olivetti SpA; Amount involved in the deal; Views of analysts on the acquisition.
- One to watch. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;9/9/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p24
Analyzes the global market prospects of German telecommunications firm Deutsche Telekom after its acquisition of British mobile phone operator One 2 One. Plan to consolidate Deutsche's mobile and Internet firms and One 2 One to form the basis of a pan-European mobile brand; International...
- One 2 One extends roaming, a key for U.K. competition. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p54
Reports on the additional roaming agreements announced by One 2 One, a personal communications network operator in the United Kingdom. How these agreements impact on the company's customers; Reference to the introduction of roaming services in several European countries; Which companies hold...
- One 2 One increases fund for expansion. // RCR;9/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p72
Reports that One 2 One has increased its total available funding capacity to $3.3 billion to supports its network expansion and marketing plans.
- New firm tackle Internet commerce. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;06/29/98, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p5
Fouses on the establishment of the One Two One Commerce Limited Liability Company (LLC), by Tim Mueller and Dan Rose, Vantage One chief operating officer, Brian Powers and Denise Bellis, a former practice manager of Paragon Consulting, Beachwood, Ohio. Services provided by the company; Comments...
- U.K. MOBILE PHONE NETWORK CHOOSES LOADRUNNER. // Computer Protocols;Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p2
Discusses the use of the LoadRunner software by One 2 One, a digital mobile phone network in Great Britain, to help ensure the scalability of its wireless application protocol Internet service.
- One 2 One announces marketing restructure. // Marketing Week;6/28/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p6
Announces the marketing restructure of One 2 One in Great Britain. Integration of mobile operators business marketing team with the centralized brand group; Appointment of Simon Eggleton as head of T-Mobile Projects; Responsibility of Eggleton on the integration of pan-European products.