Hyperlinks And Hijinks: Has BT Surfed Too Far?
- Ringing the changes. Firth, Peta // Utility Week;1/31/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p26
Reports on the proposal of Oftel company to get rid all the controls it places on dominant operators to stop them destroying their competitors and stitching up consumers. Contribution of technology advances and appropriate protection of intellectual property rights; Reduction in the...
- IT BYTES. // Accountancy;Mar2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1303, p16
This article presents information related to industrial developments. Confidence in e-commerce is growing, with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) more confident than ever of their ability to use the Internet to cut costs and improve customer service. 58% of SMEs now feel the Internet has...
- HGC and BT pen IPX deal. Stubbs, Agnes // Capacity Magazine;6/1/2015, p1
Hutchison Global Communications (HGC) and British incumbent BT have agreed to establish IPX network interconnection between their respective IPX networks.
- BT To Create China R&D Hubs. // Software World;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on British Telecommunications PLC's (BT's) plan to create two new research and development hubs in China. BT will invest in the country's brightest software development talent when it sets up two technology and service centers in Dalian that will provide software development...
- SA's second fixed-line attracting attention. Bridge, Sherilee // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb99, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the plans of British Telecommunications to enter into South Africa's telecommunications market after it is freed in the year 2001. End of the monopoly of South African carrier SA Telkom; British Telecommunications' examination of market conditions after deregulation and a new licence...
- BT focuses on training staff. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p11
Provides information on the BT Development Xpress Programme, a roadshow sponsored by British Telecommunications company. Aim of the program; Comments from Phil Lennard, programme director.
- No immediate marketing impact to BT-MCI merger. // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, p50
Explains why British Telecommunication's acquisition of MCI Communications Corp. should have no immediate impact on their marketing setups.
- The end of the typical eight hour day. // Employee Benefits;Feb2002, p41
Focuses on the flexible working practices at BT Retail Co. Advantages of a flexible working schedule; Details on holiday related benefits; Training opportunities for graduates.
- LV gaming info firm signs big U.K. deal. Burbank, Jeff // Las Vegas Business Press;02/26/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the deal signed by British Telecommunications PLC and BTopenworld. Terms of the deal; Provision of Internet broadcast content.