I3 Mobile Strikes It Big
- New York Times, i3 Mobile to create new wireless portal. // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/03/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p6
Details the plans of the New York Times Co. and Stamford, Connecticut-based i3 Mobile to create a wireless portal. Terms of the agreement.
- i3 Mobile premieres voice-activated wireless Internet access. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p24
Provides information on Pronto, a voice-activated wireless Internet access application from i3 Mobile. Features of the Pronto service; How the company created the service; Benefits of the application.
- WW, i3 Get Mobile At GlobalXChange. // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p5
Highlights the launching of i3 Mobile's wireless portal in Chicago, Illinois. Features of the portal; Statement issued by Richard Purcell of `Wireless Week' on the portal.
- i3 Mobile to transmit college-related content. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p24
Reports that wireless media solutions supplier i3 Mobile has chosen Student Advantage's U-Wire to provide college-related news to wireless phones, pagers and other mobile devices.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;4/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p14
Presents news briefs on wireless markets as of April 2003. Cost-saving measures of i3 Mobile Inc.; Details on the 7-7-7 rate plan launched by Cingular Wireless in Florida; Contract between Nortel Networks and Bouygues Telecom; Features of the Wristomo wristwatch mobile phone of NTTDoCoMo.
- TeleCorp PCS to offer i3 Mobile services to customers. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p20
Reports that telecommunication firm TeleCorp PCS Inc. will offer wireless services from high technology firm i3 Mobile Inc.
- Data firms slug through quarter. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p4
Looks at the earnings report of a variety of wireless data companies for the third quarter of 2001. Profit posted by AvantGo Inc.; Sales expectations of Comverse for the quarter; Net loss posted by I3 Mobile.
- i3 Mobile uses InfoUSA.com directory info. // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p23
Reports on i3 Mobile's agreement to incorporate directory information from InfoUSA.com into its wireless content and mobile commerce services.
- Fragrance Foundation news. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Dec2002, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the partnership of the Fragrance Foundation with New York Times Co. in the U.S. Role played by fragrance; Sponsorship of a seminar by the periodical; Anniversary celebration of the foundation's certification program for fragrance sales specialist.