Pixo On Familiar Turf In Old Apple Digs
- Demand for Low-Rise Space Rebounds. // Orange County Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p42
Reports on the demand for low-rise office space in Orange County, California. Level of owner-user purchases; Reduction of direct asking lease rates; Abundance of home construction in the area.
- Leases. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p12
Presents information on office space leased in Michigan. Amount of space leased by Vario Finishings Incorporated in Macomb County; Lease made by SIKA Corporation in Oakland County; Other information.
- Bank One marketing space. Culbertson, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/25/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p3A
Reports the contraction of office spaces of Bank One. Effect on space requirements examination; Consideration of several subleasing scenarios; Statement from Gus Miller on the search for clients.
- Milan and Rome stay sheltered from storms. // EuroProperty;2003, p45
Milan, Italy-based office market has not suffered nearly as much from the economic slowdown as other European business and financial centres. But it has not escaped unscathed and rents have fallen. Alessandro Mazzanti, the director at CB Richard Ellis in Milan, concedes that rents have fallen,...
- Low-Rise Sees Occupancy Gains. // Orange County Business Journal;11/8/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p43
Focuses on the recovery of low-rise office market in Orange County, California. Vacancy rates; Creation of more low-rise space; Lease rates.
- Squeezing revenue from office buildings. Little, Darnell // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p54
Shares creative ways of getting extra income out of hard-to-lease office spaces. Example of vertical retailing; Popular avenues for utilizing lower-level floors; Prospect for collecting rooftop revenue.
- Atrium Executive Center Takes 25,330 SF at Two Tower Center Blvd. in East Brunswick. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;11/29/2012, p11
The article reports on the long-term lease signed by Atrium Executive Center at Two Tower Center Boulevard in East Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Fewer players, busier times for exec suites. West, Sandy // Orange County Business Journal;06/30/97, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p4
Assesses the performance of the executive suite business in the real estate markets of Orange County in California. Evaluation of the business from several building landlords; Listing of thirty office-vacancy suites; Ranking of the suites by leasable space.
- OFFICE MARKETS DROPPING FAST. // National Mortgage News;7/23/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p20
Reports the decline in office space leasing in the United States. Net occupancy rate in square feet; Reasons for the expected end of lease downturns; Factors contributing to the increase in vacancy rates.