2007 - In patients with suspected CAD and normal ECG, a nomogram model based on clinical and exercise variables predicted mortality
- Precordial exercise mapping: improved diagnosis of coronary artery disease. // British Medical Journal;12/9/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6152, p1596
Presents a study on surface mapping of the exercise electrocardiogram for improved diagnosis of coronary artery disease. Effects on the ST-segment occuring after exercise; Techniques of precordial surface mapping; Effect on the coronary artery.
- Exercise ECG in women: How to increase diagnostic accuracy. // Geriatrics;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p16
Examines the importance of examining the QT dispersion (QTD) component of an exercise electrocardiogram (ECG) to accurately diagnose coronary artery disease in women, according to Ramdas G. Pai, staff cardiologist and director of echocardiography and outpatient cardiology. Results of the study...
- Electrocardiographic chest wall mapping in the diagnosis of coronary artery disease. Salmasi, A.M.; Nicolaides, A.N.; Vecht, R.J.; Hendry, W.G.; Salmasi, Sajida N.A.; Nicolaides, E.P.; Kidner, P.H.; Besterman, E.M.M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);7/2/1983, Vol. 287 Issue 6384, p9
Discusses the important aspects of electrocardiography in the determination of coronary artery disease. Processes in chest wall mapping; Detection of coronary artery disease; Reliability of the diagnostic procedure.
- Ambulatory Electrocardiographic Monitoring: The Test for Ischemia in 1988? Feldman, Robert I. // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/15/88, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p608
Discusses two aspects of ambulatory electrocardiographic (ECG) monitoring for myocardial ischemia. Information on myocardial ischemia; Other noninvasive testing approach that can be used for myocardial ischemia; Comparison between ECG monitoring done for rhythm analysis and monitoring done for...
- The value of microvolt T-wave alternans in the diagnosis of reversible myocardial ischemia in patients without structural cardiac disease. Puljević, Mislav; Bulum, Joško; Ernst, Aleksander; Miličić, Davor; Puljević, Davor // Cardiologia Croatica;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 10 Issue 9/10, p38
BACKGROUND: Microvolt T-wave alternans (MTWA) testing has shown promise as a noninvasive predictor of potentially lethal ventricular arrhythmias. No clinical study examined parameters and value of MTWA for detection of ischaemia. We hypothesize: 1 ) MTWA can be new non-invasive tool for the...
- Kardiogoniometrie: eine elektrokardiografische, nichtinvasive und belastungsfreie Methode zur Erkennung der kardialen Ischï¿½mie. Sanz, E.; Sch�pbach, M. // GMS Medizinische Informatik, Biometrie und Epidemiologie;2009, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p1
Introduction: A three-dimensional assessment of cardiac electrophysiological phenomena provides additional information to the conventional ECG (electrocardiogram). However, due to conceptual flaws traditional vectorcardiography never became widely accepted. We developed a new, improved...
- Incidence of electrocardiographic changes indicating myocardial ischemia during cesarean sections under spinal anesthesia. Srivastava, Uma; Chauhan, Nidhi; Gupta, Vishal; Singh, Tapas Kumar; Kumar, Aditya // Journal of Obstetric Anaesthesia & Critical Care;Jul-Dec2015, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p73
Objective: Electrocardiographic (ECG) changes and chest symptoms suggestive of myocardial ischemia have been reported in healthy women during cesarean section under regional anesthesia. This study aimed to determine the incidence of ECG changes and find any relation between the changes and...
- Chest Pain and Prognostic Value of ECG Features of Ischemia. Huffman, Grace Brooke // American Family Physician;8/1/1999, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p623
Outlines a study that examined electrocardiogram findings among patients in the Global Use of Strategies to Open Occluded Arteries in Acute Coronary Syndromes trial. Number of patients in the trial; Methodology; Results; Conclusions; Implications.
- Use Holter studies when exercise tests are nondiagnostic. // Modern Medicine;Apr94, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p59
Presents an abstract the article `Usefulness of Holter monitoring for detecting myocardial ischemia in patients with nondiagnostic exercise treadmill test,' by K.E. Raby, J. Barry et al, published in the October 15, 1993 issue of the `American Journal of Cardiology.'