- HOME GREEN HOME. LYON, JOSHUA // Country Living;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p98
A review is offered for a 1,607 square feet sustainable cottage located at downtown Manhattan, New York City.
- Companies Help Region Become Energy Star. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;4/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
The article reports that the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program in San Diego, California, achieved the ninth rank in the nation for commercial projects including 117 certified buildings.
- Canyon Lake Is Turning "GREEN"! Henry, Rex // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);5/9/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p10
The article describes a sustainable building in Canyon Lake, Texas.
- ENVIRONMENT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/23/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 39, p8
The article reports on the 24th ranking attained by Salt Lake City, Utah in the top 25 cities with most Energy Star buildings list.
- LGBTA buildings join green movement. Granger, Liz // Windy City Times;8/6/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p7
The article focuses on the development of green buildings for the gay and lesbian community in the U.S.
- THE LIST. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p32
A list of the top Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) buildings in Nevada is presented, including Aria Convention Center and Showroom, Aria Hotel Tower, and Boyd Shared Services.
- Join the Green Building Council for our End of the Year Celebration at the Wrecking Bar Brewpub! // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;
The article presents information on the organization of the End of the Year Celebration by Green Building Council in Georgia in 2013.
- Green is the colour of money. // Building Design;3/18/2011, Issue 1957, p19
The article focuses on the adoption of green buildings in Great Britain to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, in which its rise in popularity was due to financial and regulatory factors such as the lighting of a green building costs less and regulations that set a minimum energy performance.
- SURROUNDART GOES GREEN IN BROOKLYN. // Art Business News;Jan2009, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p40
The article lists the energy-saving features of the green multi-tenanted Perry industrial building in New York City which include solar panels and wind-power turbines, rain barrels and above-standard insulation and vapor barriers.
- quiz questions. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan2013, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p54
A quiz concerning the new product certification system, Green Squared for construction of sustainable buildings in the U.S. is presented.