- A mountain manhunt. Pedersen, Daniel; Klaidman, Daniel; Smith, Vern E. // Newsweek;7/27/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the hunt for Eric Rudolph, main suspect in the January 1998 bombing of a Birmingham, Alabama abortion clinic. His disappearance into the Nantahala National Forest; Speculation about his motives; His background; Crimes with which he has been linked; Why he will be difficult to find. ...
- Still loose. O'Donnell, Paul; Kwon, Beth // Newsweek;9/7/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 10, p6
Notes the waning hopes of United States law enforcement officials for capture of fugitive Eric Rudolph in the North Carolina mountains. His alleged connection to Atlanta Olympic Games and other bombings.
- The Hunt Intensifies. O'Donnell, Paul; Howard, Lucy // Newsweek;10/26/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 17, p6
Mentions intensification of pressure from United States authorities on fugitive Eric Rudolph. Charges against him associated with the 1996 bombing at the Atlanta Olympic Games and other Atlanta, Georgia-area bombings, and the January 1998 bombing of an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama;...
- Manhunt. Rogers, Patrick; Laughinghouse, Amy; Wescott, Gail // People;11/16/98, Vol. 50 Issue 18, p194
Focuses on the search by United States federal officers for Eric Robert Rudolph, suspect in several bombings in Alabama and Georgia as of November 1998. How Rudolph has been in hiding in North Carolina's Natahala National Forest since July 1998; Details of the bombing of the New Woman All Women...
- Still Out There. O'Donnell, Paul; Stevenson, Seth; Begun, Bret; Oxfeld, Jesse // Newsweek;3/29/1999, Vol. 133 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the status of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation's search for Eric Rudolph, as of March 1999. Rudolph's status as a suspect in abortion clinic and Atlanta Olympics bombings; Evidence that he remains at large in the North Carolina mountains.
- Fugitive apprehension task force. McManus, Elizabeth A.; Locke, Jeffrey // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jun95, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p6
Features the Tidewater Fugitive Apprehension Task Force (TFATF), a group formed by the Virginia State Police in 1988 to concentrate efforts to capture fugitives criminals. Task force's mission; Procedures for training the investigators in the task force; Discussion of a TFATF case in July 9,...
- FBI Dragnet In Lesbian Community. // Lesbian Tide;May/Jun75, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p4
Comments on the actions taken by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) against feminist fugitives. Use of the Grand Jury as the dragnet front of the FBI; Concerns about the presence of FBI informers in the leftist feminist movement.
- CORRECTION. // Smithsonian;Feb2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p12
A correction to the article "The Year We Were Born" is presented.
- Top five most wanted individuals by the Van Zandt County Sheriff's Office. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);6/5/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 23, p4
The article lists the top five most wanted individuals by the Van Zandt County Sheriff's Office in Texas who include Jeffrey Glenn Pierson, Claude Kenneth Danforth and David Doyle Addison.