Big Players Build-To-Suit
- Site Leasing, Development Boosts SBA. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;8/19/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p54
Presents an update on financial condition of some tower companies in the United States. Increase in the revenue posted by SBA Communications for the second quarter of 2002; Increase in site-leasing revenue posted by SpectraSite Communications; Year-over-year revenue gain of American Tower.
- Changes ahead for tower players. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
Presents an update on the tower industry as of February 3, 2003. Increase in American Tower's 2003 and 2004 EBITDA estimates; Information on a tower industry report released by Bear Stearns & Co.; Financial status of SBA Communications Corp.
- Will spending splurge mean boon or bust for tower industry? Smith, Hilary // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on the effects of tower purchases made by SpectraSite Communications Inc. and American Tower Corp. in the United States. Impact of the purchase on the financial status of tower seller Vodafone AirTouch Plc; Estimated servicing capacity of the towers; Purchase value; Trends in tower...
- Tower Companies Report Growing Losses. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p16
Reveals the financial result posted by tower operators in the United States in the third quarter of 2001. Shares of American Tower Corp. after the company announced it would restructure its tower development unit; Shares of SBA Communications Inc.; Capital expenditure plan of Crown Castle.
- SBA buying Brazil cell towers. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/ 5/2013, pA02
The cellular tower operator has agreed to buy more than 2,000 cellphone towers in Brazil from Grupo Oi for $645 mil, intensifying its rivalry with
- After SpectraSite. Gubbins, Ed // Wireless Review;Jun2005, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p12
Deals with the implications of the SpectraSite acquisition by American Towers to the wireless tower industry in the U.S. as of June 2005. Outlook for merger and acquisition activities in the industry; Details of wireless towers owned, leased or managed in the country as of March 31; Basis for...
- The Power Of The Tower. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p23
Looks at how the continued growth and evolution in wireless communication systems affected the revenue of four publicly traded tower operators. American Tower; Crown Castle International; SMA Communications; SpectraSite.
- Tower Companies. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p16
Presents a list of top wireless communications tower owners in the United States as of January 2002. Crown Castle International Corp.; American Tower Corp.; Spring Sites USA; SBA Communications Corporation.
- SBA adds 210 towers in 3Q, more to come. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the addition of telecommunication towers in the portfolio of SBA Communications Corp. in the third quarter ended September 30, 2001. Costs of the tower; Overview of other towers acquired by SBA.