$20 Million For Modems
- Aether invests in Novatel, signs agreement with Vitria. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p28
Reports that Aether Systems Inc. has invested in wireless Internet solutions designer Novatel Wireless Inc., popularly known for its Minstrel modem product line.
- A2NETWORK DEBUTS NOVATEL WIRELESS MIFI 2372 HOTSPOT IN JAPAN. // Modem Users News;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p4
The article previews the MiFi (TM) 2372 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot from Novatel Wireless, Inc.
- MIFI 2200. Miller, Dan // Macworld;Feb2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p43
The article evaluates the MiFi 2200 fully configurable Wi-Fi base station from Novatel Wireless Inc.
- WI-FI WHEREVER. J. S. // Macworld;Dec2009, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p50
The article evaluates the MiFi 2200 wireless device, from Novatel Wireless Inc.
- Aether eyes browser-enabled phones. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p28
Highlights the plan of Aether Systems Inc. to enter the browser-enabled telephone market through a partnership with AlterEgo, developer of a distributed network of servers.
- Aether announces product sale to Oester. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p34
Reports on the sale of Aether System's MobileMax2 wireless communications system to Oester Trucking.
- Aether signs pact with ePhones. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p59
Reports the agreement signed by Aether Systems Inc. with ePhones to resell Blackberry handheld devices in Owings Mills, Maryland. Provision of wireless electronic mail access through an integrated modem; Features of the handheld devices; Delivery of wireless Internet solutions by ePhones...
- Aether Joins Phone.com Alliance Program for Wireless. // Computer Protocols;Feb2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p8
Reports that Aether Systems Inc. of Owings Mills, Maryland joined the Phone.com Alliance Program as an applications development member to provide Web-based wireless data services to corporate customers.
- Aether tries to paint wireless Internet masterpiece. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the efforts of Aether Technologies International LLC in positioning itself at the center of the wireless-Internet convergence.