Aeris.net, TelEvoke Partner
- Aeris.net provides telemetry services to TelEvoke. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p22
Reports that Aeris.net will provide wireless telemetry services for TelEvoke Inc.'s alarm and report notification services.
- Bursting with data. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;10/30/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 18, p116
Reports on Aeris.net's VBurst service, a packet data messaging service that provides bi-directional communications via digital and analog service. Comments from consultant Barney Dewey about the service; What the service allows wireless carriers. INSETS: Cingular Wireless to become household...
- Expanding Web-To-Wireless In a 'Burst.'. Schumacher, Heidi // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p34
Presents information on Microburst, Aeris.net's Web-to-wireless technology deployed over cellular networks. Applications of Microburst technology; Market outlook for the product; Comments from Wade Vesey, vice president of sales and marketing at Aeris.net.
- MicroBurst to be deployed by AirTouch. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p46
Reports on Aeris Communications' announcement of the deployment of its MicroBurst telecommunication technology by AirTouch Communications Inc. in Oregon.
- Verizon Wireless to expand M2M services through Aeris.net. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p16
Reports on the plan of Verizon Wireless to expand its machine-to-machine wireless communication services. Deal with Aeris.net; Remarks from Ted Hoffman of Verizon on the plan; Description of the MicroBurst technology from Aeris.
- Aeris broadens business plans to include Internet apps. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p104
Reports on Aeris Communications Inc.'s plan to begin doing business as Aeris.net and broadening its service offerings to more Internet-based applications. Company's intention to use the Internet as a key way of monitoring telemetry applications; Target customers; Number of active Aeris.net users.
- AirIQ to use Aeris service. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p18
Reports on AirIQ's plan to implement Aeris Communications Inc.'s MicroBurst technology in its OnBoard asset tracking system.
- National cell data service offered. // Fleet Owner;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p114
The article focuses on Cadec Global as it extends to wireless data service with its collaborator the Aeris Communications which utilizes a machine-to-machine (M2M) telematics application.
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p32
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry in the United States as of January 8, 2001. Action taken by OracleMobile in taking Telespatial Inc.'s retail in-store content to wireless devices; Service provided by Aeris.net for Lat-Lon customers.