Opening Doors For Realtors
- CreSenda Aces Evaluation. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p30
Reports that CreSenda Wireless has completed the general packet radio services applications performance evaluation at Ericsson's Berkeley Wireless Center in Berkeley, California. Features of the Berkeley Wireless Center; What Ericsson's Mobile Applications Initiative offers.
- CreSenda launches business applications on AT&T CDPD network. // RCR;07/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p25
Reports the launching of the Wireless Professional Series business applications of Cresenda Wireless Inc. on the network of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Los Angeles, California.
- Joined At the Hip. Capper, Russell // Fort Worth Business Press;12/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p17
Focuses on the importance of wireless devices for the real estate industry. Clients' increasing demand for information; Role of electronic mail messages in the communication stream.
- mobile intentions. Girsch-Bock, Mary // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p36
Deals with the adoption of wireless technology solutions by real estate businesses in the U.S. as of March 2003. Reasons for adopting wireless technology; Considerations in adopting wireless technology; List of software providers which have instituted Web-enabled software compatible with...
- The Global Pursuit of the "Smart"er Building. Morey, Scott // Journal of Property Management;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the installation of technologies on-site by real estate companies to attract new tenants. Data on wireless networks in a number of U.S. buildings; Benefits of the environmental systems installed at the Integer Hong Kong Pavilion; Examples of buildings that are pushing for the use of...
- " For Sale" via Wireless. // Wireless Week;4/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p38
Reports on the launch of iCODE PhoneFlyer wireless service for real estate listings by Orlando, Florida-based ClearSky Mobile Media. Features of the service; List of carriers that could be used for the service; Background on other services offered by the company.
- Meet INSPECTOR GADGET. Smith, T.K. // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun2000, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p42
Surveys the high technology tools which will affect real estate property management in the 21st century. Importance of the Internet; Wireless technology; Personal computer tablets; PacketVideo.
- Realtor turns data application into advantage. Omatseye, Same // RCR Wireless News;11/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p3
Describes the various business applications of wireless communications technologies on Rick Rothman's real estate company called Buyers Agent. Benefits of the technologies to his real estate business; Functions of his wireless notebook; Key drawback of wireless business applications.
- Desktop Decline. Morey, Scott // Journal of Property Management;jul/aug2005, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the widespread use of wireless real estate applications in Asia as of July 2005. Use of mobile phones for purchasing goods; Impact of wireless technology on retail and multifamily property projects; Companies that are working to provide infrastructure and tools for real estate...