Nextel Partners Expands Service In Rural South
- Nextel Partners average ARPU of $73. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p51
Reports on an increase in revenues for telecommunications company Nextel Partners Inc. in the second quarter of 2000.
- Dealing With The Economic Downturn. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;6/17/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p12
Focuses on the business of Nextel Partners Inc. in the wireless industry. Average revenue of Nextel Partners per user; Management approach of the company during the economic downturn; Disinterest of investors on wireless business.
- Nextel Partners launches West Texas markets. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the digital wireless service launched by Nextel Partners Inc. in west Texas. Area covered by the service.
- Nextel Partners launches in Georgia, South Carolina markets. // RCR Wireless News;5/12/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p18
Reports that Nextel Partners Inc. has launched wireless service in Georgia and South Carolina. Information on the company's donation to sheriff's office of Richmond County, Georgia.
- Nextel Partners launches in Georgia, Alabama. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p22
Announces Nextel Partners Inc.'s launch of a wireless service in Georgia and Alabama.
- Nextel Partners to be free cash flow by '04. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the financial condition of Nextel Partners Inc. and Rural Cellular Corp. as of March 2003. Efforts of Nextel to improve its financial performance; Net profit posted by Nextel; Increase in the revenue of Rural Cellular; Factors that contribute to the success of Rural Cellular.
- Nextel completes Direct Connect's nationwide rollout. // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p22
Announces the availability of the Nationwide Direct Connect service from U.S. wireless communication companies Nextel Communications Inc. and Nextel Partners Inc. Details of the integrated voice and data services offered by Nextel; Benefits of the launch to Nextel.
- American Tower gains Nextel, Tritel contracts. // RCR;05/31/99, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p14
Announces American Tower Corp.'s entry into two agreements calling for it to provide management and construction functions on about 120 sites in Florida and Alabama. Terms of agreement with Nextel Partners and Tritel Communications.
- Nextel Partners focuses on businesses. Rombel, Adam // Business Journal (Central New York);3/4/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p16
Interviews Kevin McKenzie, general manager for the Central New York Region of Nextel Partners Inc. about how businesses use Nextel Partner's services, the company's growth and the future of the business in the U.S. Benefits offered to customers by the company; Focus on small-to-mid-sized...