Window Shopping On The 'Net
- How to buy computer software for your repair shop. Rasker, Arn // Motor Age;Mar94, Vol. 113 Issue 3, p102
Provides suggestions on how to choose the appropriate computer software for an automobile repair shop. Scrutiny on the idiosyncrasies of the software; Comparison with other software; Examination on the nature and extent of software's user interfacing capabilities; Consideration on the stability...
- Harvey Norman embraces mobile shopping. // Tech Trader;Sep2012, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p8
The article presents a reprint of the article "Harvey Norman embraces mobile shopping, which appeared in www.ttmag.com.au.
- Bridging DOS and Windows. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct94, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p178
Introduces Smart Shop Software Inc.'s new products designed to bridge the gap between DOS and Windows. Protected mode software; SMart Shop Plus Version 3.5; Smast Shop for Windows; Contact information.
- Grocery Apps Gone Wild. Mastroberte, Tammy // Progressive Grocer (India Edition);Dec2014, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p62
The article offers information on the ShopWell computer application from Harvestmark.
- Look for this symbol--learn more from CD-ROM. P.C.Z. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug97, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p58
Reports on the introduction of the Modern Machine Shop Electronic Supplement, a CD-ROM companion to the print magazine. Access to the Electronic Supplement; Contact information.
- PepperTap adds a dash of humour with 'Bahut Aasaan Hain' campaign. // Exchange4media.com;11/18/2015, p1
The article reports that the online grocery ordering application, PepperTap, launched its brand communication "Bahut Aasaan Hain" to reinforce the fact that using PepperTap translates to more quality family time.
- SOFTWARE 'AGENTS' WILL MAKE LIFE EASY. Kupfer, Andrew // Fortune;1/24/1994, Vol. 129 Issue 2, p72
Discusses the new shopping software technology being developed by General Magic in Mountain View, California. The software language known as Telescript, which can be used to create and dispatch so-called software agents; How the system works; Discussion of electronic shopping; Details.
- Fully-integrated flow analysis module. // Modern Machine Shop;May94, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p182
Presents Delcam Inc.'s DUCTflow, a fully integrated flow analysis module for DUCT design and manufacturing software. Basis on Moldflow's established technology for plastics analysis; Integration of a flow package in the DUCT CAD system; Features and capabilities.
- SPC software accepts variable and attribute data, generates all major statistics to measure quality. // Modern Machine Shop;May94, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p183
Presents a PC-based statistical process control (SPC) package called TQC Entry from Metrscope. Features and capabilities; Quality control information for operators and managers; Method of collecting and manipulating data.