Unplugged Fun, Games
- Unplugged Games plays wireless Monopoly. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p28
Reports that Unplugged Games Inc. has reached an agreement with AT&T Wireless Services Inc. on May 15, 2001 to supply AT&T customers with interactive games for multiple players. Deployment of Unplugged Games' MultiStage 1.0 software platform to Verizon Wireless and Sprint PCS; Overview of the...
- Unplugged Games premieres multiplayer wireless gaming platform. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p31
Presents information on the video game platform through wireless communication systems from Unplugged Games Inc. Application to multi-player games and billing systems; List of products being offered through Sprint PCS and Verizon Wireless; Background on the company.
- Unplugged Games provides games to Verizon. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p24
Reports that Unplugged Games Inc. will provide Verizon Wireless games for its Mobile Web customers.
- Winning With Wireless Games. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;05/07/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p32
Reports on the wireless communication carriers that had started offering games. Key customer issue addressed by AT&T Wireless in the games it released; Information on VoidRaider game released by Unplugged Games Inc.; Other wireless game companies.
- Playing Up The Fun Of Phones. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;05/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p32
Discusses the increase in the number of wireless communication carriers which offer video games in mobile telephones in the United States. Expectations of wireless carriers that wireless gaming would boost their profits; Partnership forged by carrier AT&T Wireless company with game developer...
- E3 Games Show to Stay in Southland. Belgum, Deborah // Orange County Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the holding of the Electronic Entertainment Expo or E3 at Los Angeles Convention Center after threatening to take the video game industry's premier show to Las Vegas, Nevada. Letter of intent signed by the exposition to stay in Los Angeles; Offer made by Las Vegas to the trade show;...
- Developers Relish Arrival Of New Networks. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;3/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on mobile games and other entertainment media in the mobile entertainment industry. Share of mobile gaming in wireless Internet usage worldwide; Contents that will form part of marketing packages developed in the industry; Improvements being made by industry companies on their service...
- Entertaiment/youth. // Adweek Western Edition;10/20/97 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p115
Presents statistical information pertaining to the electronic games industry in the United States. Contribution of Nintendo to the industry; Sales of Hasbro products; Media expenditures of the companies
- Electronic Table Game Manufacturers LOOK EAST. DOOCEY, PAUL // Slot Manager;Jul/Aug2014, p18
An excerpt from the "Inside Gaming" magazine related to electronic table game (ETG) manufacturers presenting their products during the G2E Asia conference and trade show, is presented.