Going Global: AWS And BT
- Homepro teams up with BT. // Glass Age;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the strategic alliance between British insurance firm HomePro and Internet service provider BT Openworld. Benefits provided by the alliance to HomePro's building fittings industry customers.
- Communications News. // Communications News;May2000, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p8
Presents update on the telecommunication industry as of May 2000. Purpose of the collaboration deals between AT&T Wireless Services, British Telecom and Microsoft; Total value of United States telecommunication equipment exports in 1999; Scope of the multiterabit cable system plans of Alcatel...
- BT, AT&T, Microsoft partner for mobile data applications. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the partnership of British Telecommunications PLC, AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Microsoft Corp. to provide mobile data applications. Creation of high-speed data applications for mobile devices; Terms of agreement.
- Mapping Out The Future. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p1
Deals with the merger negotiations of AT&T Wireless Services with Nextel Communications Inc. and British Telecommunications PLC. Speculation on the actions of AT&T to rejuvenate its performance; Estimation on the merger of AT&T Wireless and Nextel; Factor that will affect AT&T's strategy of...
- AT&T, BT deploy Ericsson gateway. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p32
Reports the deployment of Ericsson's Mobility Gateway as a foundation for the WorldConnect service of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and BT Wireless in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Network Upgrades At AWS. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;10/04/99, Vol. 5 Issue 40, p35
Reports on the network upgrades at AT&T Wireless Services (AWS) as of October 4, 1999. Remarks from Jordan Roderick, executive vice president of wireless technology and products at AWS; Alliance between AWS and British Telecommunications PLC; Goal of the alliance.
- AT&T, BT prepare to roll out WorldConnect. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p16
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and BT Wireless' announcement of the first phase of their strategic alliance designed to create seamless mobile communications services worldwide for global travelers and multinational companies.
- NTT DoCoMo, AT&T alliance sealed. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p28
Announces the official commencement of the strategic alliance between NTT DoCoMo and AT&T Wireless in January 2001.
- ADS forms strategic alliance with AT&T Angel. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p20
Reports on the strategic alliance between Applied Digital Solutions Inc. and AT&T Wireless Corp. to offer Digital Angel Delivery System in the United States.