- Comverse completes Exalink acquisition. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p34
Announces the completion of the acquisition of Exalink Ltd. by Comverse Technology Inc.
- Comverse to make $480M purchase. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/07/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 27, p44A
Reports on Comverse Technology's plan to purchase Israel-based Exalink in a stock swap. Exalink's manufacture of router-based wireless application protocol (WAP) software; Comverse's development of wireless communications software; Shares to be issued by Comverse to Exalink shareholders;...
- Comverse acquires Exalink. // RCR;07/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p22
Reports that Comverse Technology Inc. is acquiring Exalink Inc., an Israel-based Wireless Application Protocol gateway and application software developer.
- Comverse unveils star*home. // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p44
Announces that Comverse Technology Inc. introduced its new subsidiary, star*home, which will allow wireless carriers to offer to their customers access to data and communication services.
- General law. // Reporter;Jun91, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the case which saw the General Services Administration of the United States, authorize home to airport transport in a government vehicle as long as the employee was in temporary duty travel status. Initial ruling of the Comptroller General; Features authorized by the ruling.
- Smart Start. // Government Executive;Jul99, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the issuance of Visa smart cards to the employees of the United States General Services Administration. Features of the smart card; Security and identity functions.
- WFA Challenges `Blacklisting' Rule. // Coal Age;Jan2000, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p16
Reports that Western Fuels Association (WFA) has challenged the United States General Services Administration proposed rule that would allow federal contracting officers to blacklist companies doing business with the government. Implication of the proposal; Comments from WFA chief executive...
- GSA Can Assist Contracts Professionals. Johnson, John; Brady, Thomas // Contract Management;Jul2003, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p58
Discusses the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Technology Service-developed service offering that embeds new security features into the existing telecommunications service offerings. Security tiers specifically matched to the respective agency's mission criticality and information...
- GSA codifies federal guidelines to hasten wireless buildouts. Wayne, Debra // RCR;06/23/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p3
Reports that the United States General Services Administration instituted rules on June 11th, 1997, governing the placement of commercial wireless antenna sites on government lands. Issues considered towards the regulations; Request being made of service providers.