- Leap Jumps Into 3G With 1X Handset. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;12/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 49, p10
Highlights the move of Leap Wireless International Inc. to start selling a CDMA2000 1X handset in Denver, Colorado and Phoenix, Arizona. Reason of the company for starting to sell the handset; Plans of the company.
- Leap picks up licenses. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p3
Reports that Leap Wireless International Inc. has signed an agreement to purchase personal communications service operating licenses.
- Leap raises $1.245B in securities sale. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p10
Reports on Leap Wireless International Inc.'s sale of debt and equity securities on February 17, 2000 in the United States. Value of the securities sale; Company's plan to use the net proceeds of the debt and add-on stock offerings to repay borrowings under a credit agreement with Qualcomm.
- Leap to acquire PCS licenses in Nebraska. // RCR;04/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p19
Reports on Leap Wireless International Inc.'s entry into two separate definitive agreements to acquire personal communications services operating licenses in Omaha, Nebraska, from CM PCS LLC, and in Lincoln, Nebraska from Centerpoint PCS.
- Leap acquires Ore., Colo. licenses. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p31
Reports on Leap Wireless International Inc.'s signing of a nonbinding memorandum of understanding to acquire personal communications services operating licenses covering potential customers in Eugene, Oregon.
- Leap buys California license. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p21
Announces Leap Wireless International Inc.'s signing of a non-binding memorandum of understanding to purchase a personal communications services operating license in Visalia, California.
- Leap adding to PCS stable. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p14
Reports on Leap Wireless International Inc.'s plan to purchase the Dayton, Ohio, personal communications services licenses from PCSDevCo Inc. Number of potential subscribers that will be added to Leap's holdings following the acquisition; Plan to offer a limited mobility Code Division Multiple...
- Leap purchases Buffalo, Syracuse licenses. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p26
Reports that Leap Wireless International Inc. signed a nonbinding memorandum of understanding to purchase personal communications service operating licenses in New York state.
- Qualcomm makes leap to two companies. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p79
Focuses on the expected distribution of common shares of Leap Wireless International Inc., by Qualcomm Inc. Information on the registration statement filed by Leap Wireless; Expected dated of the public trading of Leap Wireless shares; Details on plans of Leap Wireless to deploy Code Division...