Saudi Arabia: Bupa Arabia Debuts on Tadawul
- BUPA Arabia: Banking on Medical Only. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Dec2007, p54
The article reports on the plan of BUPA Arabia, a medical insurance company, to launch an initial public offering (IPO) where 40% of its stocks will be offered to the public in Saudi Arabia. Managing director Tal Nazer announces that it will hold its IPO in the first quarter of 2008. The company...
- Saudi Arabia: BUPA Arabia ranked 12th fastest-growing company. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Mar2009, p21
The article reports that Bupa Arabia took the 12th place on the list of 100 fastest growing Saudi companies at the 2009 Global Competitiveness Forum in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It notes that Bupa Arabia is the only insurance company to make it to the list. According to Tal Nazer, managing director...
- TAL NAZER, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/19/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p23
An interview with Tal Nazer, chief executive officer (CEO) at Bupa Arabia for Cooperative Insurance Co., is presented. When asked about how Saudi Arabia's health insurance market change since his company was established, he refers to the law that would require companies to have health insurance...
- Saudi Arabia: Three More Insurers Launch IPO. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Apr2008, p22
The article reports on the on the launch of initial public offerings (IPOs) by Saudi Reinsurance Co., BUPA Arabia for Cooperative Insurance company and United Co. for Cooperative Insurance in Saudi Arabia in March 2008. According to the Capital Market Authority (CMA), these offerings are...
- Saudi Arabia: Free medical covers for 3,000 orphans. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Feb2014, p20
The article reports on the approval of a cooperative insurance agreement by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs with health insurance provider Bupa Arabia for Cooperative Insurance Co. to provide free medical covers for 3,000 orphans of different ages.
- Saudi Arabia: Bupa Arabia signs agreement with Foreign Ministry. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Sep2013, p28
The article focuses on the move of Bupa Arabia for Cooperative Insurance Co. to sign a contract with Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide health insurance for the firm's employees and their families abroad.
- Saudi Arabia: Bupa signs recruitment and training agreement. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Aug2010, p24
The article reports on the agreement signed by Bupa Arabia for Cooperative Insurance Co., a health insurance provider, with the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) which worth 2.6 million SAR with an aim to recruit and train 94 male and female employees for various types of job within the firm.
- Bupa Arabia: Managing growing pains in health insurance. Abbas, Ridwan // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Jul2009, p34
The article features the business performance of the Bupa Arabia for Cooperative Insurance Co. in Saudi Arabia. Despite stiff competition and rivalry in the sector, it experienced a rapid growth in the health insurance segment, wherein its health premiums grew by 57% in 2008, accounting for 44%...
- European Giants in the Middle East. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Apr2008, p52
The article provides information on various European insurers in the Middle East. Royal & SunAlliance (R&SA) started its operations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) since 1956 following the branch opening in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. BUPA Group has established BUPA Arabia as a joint venture...