Arburg shows small presses
- More economical small presses. // Plastics Technology;Jun95, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p59
Reports on Arburg Inc.'s introduction of a line of open-loop-controlled injection machines. Available models; Capacities.
- Arburg pumps up sizes, introduces equipment. // Plastics News;11/30/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p30
Reports that Arburg GmbH has increased the sizes of its Allrounder 570 C Jubillee plastic injection molding machines, during the K'98 exhibition, held in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Pivoting clamps for more presses. // Plastics Technology;Feb95, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p66
Features a pivoting-clamp option added to the Allrounder C Series of injection molding machines from Arburg Inc. Shot capacities; Injection and clamp system's capability to be set in seven different intermediate positions.
- Arburg takes presses to Asia, U.K. clients. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;8/28/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p25
Reports on Arburg GmbH & Co.'s delivery of ten of its double-cavity optical-media injection molding presses to customers in Singapore, Malaysia and Switzerland. Features of the Arburg Twindisc introduced in 1998; Development of an all-electric injection molding machine for introduction at the...
- Hunter plans to add more Arburg presses. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;7/10/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the addition of more Arburg Inc.'s injection molding machines by San Marcos, California-based Hunter Industries Inc. According to Marco Guerrero, Hunter molding production manager, in June 2006, a 110-ton horizontal press will be delivered to Hunter's Tijuana, Mexico,...
- Arburg makes modular move into market for hybrid presses. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;1/7/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p10
Reports the introduction of the 'Allrounder A' injection molding machine by Arburg GmbH and Co. at the 'K 2001' trade show in Dusseldorf, Germany. Features of the equipment; Specifications of the machine; Capabilities of the Allrounder A.
- Sheet metal is formed and overmolded in one process. // Plastics Technology;Jan98, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p9
Introduces the injection molding machine that produces a metal-plastic composite in a single process from Arburg GmbH. Features of the `double-daylight' mold; Description of the machine.
- injection molding. // Plastics Technology;Dec2008, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p13
The article evaluates various machinery products used for injection molding that includes the ClassiX series of hydraulic presses from KraussMaffei Corporation, the Heku 3 robot by Hekuma GmbH, and the Golden Edition hydraulic series from Arburg Inc.
- Arburg displays injection molding presses. // Plastics News;07/14/97, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p21
Reports that the maker of injection molding machines Arburg Incorporated, displayed two small-tonnage presses a technology that controls the machine by monitoring mold cavity pressure. Description of the machines; Comments made by the company; Information on a hydraulic oil accumulator announced...