Everybook Refocuses On Business-To-Business Market, Relocates
- Everybook releases PDF management tool. Walter, Mark // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p27
Reports that Everybook has launched its DocAble personal document management software as of February 2001. Features and functions; Strengths and weaknesses; Price.
- Everybook: The full-color e-book. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;4/26/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p12
Features electronic book publisher Everybook Inc. of Middletown, Pennsylvania. Company background; Development of the Everybook Dedicated Reader electronic book reader.
- Market shakeout continues. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;7/2/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on the market condition of electronic-book companies in the United States. Purchase of the rights to DocAble by Everybook; Failure of Versaware to find a potential buyer; Employee layoffs on Versaware company; Closure of Versaware in Jerusalem; Decline on Web site and Electronic-book sales.
- Everybook: still trying to get into the game. Letts, Mike // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Jul2000, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p30
Reports on Everybook Inc.'s reformulation of its strategy in a bid to find a successful approach to entering the electronic-book market. Company's relocation from Middletown to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Restructuring; Decision to revamp the company's EB Reader device and change its name to EB...
- Players to Watch: Web-Based and Hand-Held Device Companies. // Searcher;Apr2000, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p34
Provides information on major players in the electronic book industry. Book24x7.com; Everybook Inc.; Glassbook Inc.; Kanakaris Communications Inc.
- Byrns Named V-P At Everybook Inc. // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 32, p203
Reports that Robert W. Byrns has joined Everybook Inc. as vice-president of public relations. Services provided by the company; Work duties of Byrns; Career background.
- E-Books: The Next Electronic Frontier. Luther, Judy; Hane, Paula J. // Information Today;Dec1998, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p32
Discusses electronic books. Details about the standards and markets; Electronic-book technology; Products offered by several companies, including NuvoMedia Inc., SoftBook Press, Librius Inc. and Everybook Inc.; Outlook. INSET: Electronic Book '98.
- Read 'em and steep. // Buildings;Jan1997, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p26
Presents a listing of on-line magazines which can be read during a virtual coffee break.
- In Search of Canadian Materials. Tooth, John // School Libraries in Canada;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p30
Focuses on Canada's only Internet-based online journal 'CM: Canadian Review of Materials.' Services provide by the journal; Web address of the journal; Advantages of the journal for students and teachers.