Coming Soon: A Career Day Near You!
- FPA overhauls CFP requirements. Rich, Sara // Money Management;9/28/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on the amendment made by the Financial Planning Association on the level of experience it requires from its Certified Financial Planner candidates, in Australia. According to sources, the amendment was intended to better reflect that of a typical career progression. The three...
- Career Center and Coach Match Make Good Things Happen. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2006 Supplement, p30
The article discusses Coach Match, a new addition to the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) Career Center service that partners coaches and mentors with individuals seeking career and knowledge development. Those looking to learn from a coach can search the FPA's web site to find the...
- Concerns FPA board has sidelined practising planners. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the removal of practising financial planners in the board of the Financial Planning Assocation (FPA).
- FPA member numbers up despite 'growing pains'. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p4
The article announces that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has added 1,047 members in 2009-2010 in Australia.
- Long Time No CFP. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p41
Focuses on the support of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to the need for financial planners to have Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. Remarks from FPA Chairman Roy T. Diliberto; Defense of FPA President Guy Cumbie on the importance of CFP label; Criticisms from non-CFP...
- Financial Planners Against Restraint of Trade. Brock, Henry S. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p192
Criticizes the support of the Financial Planning Association to make the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) an official designation for financial planners. Motives of the financial industry in demanding for regulation; Problems with the CFP education.
- Thank you for being a part of the Heart of Financial Planning. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2008 Solutions, p29
The article presents a list of individuals who have been members of the Financial Planning Association for 35 years, including Gerald S. Adelman, James P. Ambrose Jr., and Carlyle D. Apple.
- Planners set to launch mortgage broking push. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;1/27/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the possible increase in the number of Financial Planning Association (FPA) licensee members who provide mortgage broking services due to the changes to the National Credit Consumer Protection Act in Australia.
- FPA opens talks with academics. McIntyre, Ashleigh // Money Management;3/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the move of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to invite three delegates to be part of its Education Council, which will contribute in discussions about research and curriculum matters in Australia.