Brand Your Service
- Has Our Technology Exceeded Our Humanity? Myron, David // CRM Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the personal experiences of associate director Lauren McKay with Gaylord National Resort via the social network Twitter which she shared during the Customer Relations Management (CRM) conference, and one by...
- THE ROCKY REBRAND. // Business in Calgary;Sep2012, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the rebranding initiative of the equipment dealership group Rocky Mountain Dealerships Inc. in Canada. It mentions that the company feels the need to maintain a sense of the relations with personal and local customers that had been built in its stores. It states that the...
- Branding on the Internet. Chiagouris, Larry; Wansley, Brant // Marketing Management;Summer2000, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p34
Bonding brands with customers has always been about building relationships. It has always been about taking someone who knows little or nothing about a company or its products and transitioning them to become a loyal user. Although the tactics might sometimes be different, many classic marketing...
- The Best Salespeople Do What the Best Brands Do. Yohn, Denise Lee // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;8/15/2016, p2
The article discusses several brand-building principles that great salespeople adhere to succeed in new business environments, including cultivating a strong brand-led culture inside organizations, developing emotional connections with customers, and innovating and attracting the best customers.
- Why a brand is more than just advertising. SHELTON, DAVID // Money Marketing;10/30/2014, Issue 1459, p47
In this article, the author talks about brand for an financial advice business which includes the financial planners, the support team particularly those with client contact, and website brochures, letters, and approaches to deal with errors or complaints.
- 7 Steps to Deliver Better Customer Experiences. Denise Lee Yohn // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;2/3/2015, p2
The article discusses the steps that firms should take to develop a customer experience architecture, including defining the ideas that represent the firm's brand, identifying the customer perceptions and reactions that the firm is aiming for and identifying the various segments within the firm.
- FREE ALWAYS COMES AT AN EXPENSE. ŠTRACH, PAVEL // Marketing Science & Inspirations;Apr2014, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p52
No abstract available.
- BETTER BRANDS. BETTER WORLD. Huxtable, Tom // Marketing Week;3/31/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p50
An essay is presented on building meaningful relationships between brands and consumers. It claims that brands and agencies which want to establish these relationships are faced with challenges of limited resources and reach. It suggests them to seek help from online community and volunteer...
- THE YEAR AHEAD FOR... DIRECT MARKETING. Cruickshank, Mel // Campaign;1/13/2012, Issue 2, p20
The article offers the author's insights on the future of direct marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) in the advertising industry from 2012. She says that direct marketing has a booming future in getting sales success and creating brand relationships. She mentions that the...