CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- UCI Events Calendar. // Orange County Business Journal;10/31/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 44, pA.32
A calendar of events related to University of California, Irvine (UCI) to be held in Irvine, California from November 1, 2011 to December 16, 2011 is presented which includes internet marketing information session, University club forum and women basketball tournament.
- Financial planners to host dinner meeting. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/17/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p20
Reports on the move of the Financial Planning Association to hold a dinner meeting in Armonk, New York.
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p16
Highlights several congresses and conventions that was organized by Financial Planning Associations (FPA) in the U.S. Issues discussed in the Financial Planning Associations board of directors and the Certified financial Planner Board of Standards' Board of Governors meeting; Number of attendees...
- Concerns FPA board has sidelined practising planners. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the removal of practising financial planners in the board of the Financial Planning Assocation (FPA).
- FPA member numbers up despite 'growing pains'. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p4
The article announces that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has added 1,047 members in 2009-2010 in Australia.
- Long Time No CFP. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p41
Focuses on the support of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to the need for financial planners to have Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. Remarks from FPA Chairman Roy T. Diliberto; Defense of FPA President Guy Cumbie on the importance of CFP label; Criticisms from non-CFP...
- Financial Planners Against Restraint of Trade. Brock, Henry S. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p192
Criticizes the support of the Financial Planning Association to make the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) an official designation for financial planners. Motives of the financial industry in demanding for regulation; Problems with the CFP education.
- Thank you for being a part of the Heart of Financial Planning. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2008 Solutions, p29
The article presents a list of individuals who have been members of the Financial Planning Association for 35 years, including Gerald S. Adelman, James P. Ambrose Jr., and Carlyle D. Apple.
- Planners set to launch mortgage broking push. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;1/27/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the possible increase in the number of Financial Planning Association (FPA) licensee members who provide mortgage broking services due to the changes to the National Credit Consumer Protection Act in Australia.