- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;09/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p8
Presents news items concerning the book publishing industry worldwide, for the week of September 25, 2000. Acquisition of portions of niche publisher Element Books by HarperCollins U.K.; Financial performance of professional publisher Taylor & Francis Ltd. in the first half of 2000;...
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p8
Reports developments in the publishing industry as of March 18, 2002. Reorganization of marketing teams of Waterstone's; Transfer of office of Taschen GmbH; Relaunch of World Leisure Marketing Strategies by the World Leisure Market.
- Publisher a Binghamton success story. Eyle, Alexandra // Business Journal (Central New York);05/11/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p12
Profiles Haworth Press Inc., a publishing company in Binghamton, New York. Foundation of the company in 1979; Services offered by the company; Expansion of the company to several regions of the United States; Marketing strategies employed by the company; Plans of the company to use the Internet...
- Full steam ahead for Taylor & Francis. Richardson, Jean // Publishers Weekly;4/5/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 14, p19
Focuses on the financial performance of Great Britain-based scientific and academic publisher, Taylor & Francis, in 1998. Celebration of 200th year of publishing; Reorganization of its offices and warehousing in the United States; Increase in revenues in 1998.
- Freeze on journal prices by Taylor & Francis. Nyren, Karl // Library Journal;9/15/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 15, p28
Reports that the British publisher, Taylor & Francis has announced a two-year freeze of all its journal prices at 1985 levels. Offering of a four-year run of stable prices.
- Taylor & Francis Buys Routledge. Richardson, Jean // Publishers Weekly;11/9/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 45, p11
Reports that academic journals publisher, the Taylor and Francis company purchased the United Kingdom academic publisher, the Routledge company. Value of the deal; When Taylor and Francis became a public company; Benefits of the combined company.
- International news. // Book Publishing Report;09/20/99, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p8
Reports on developments in the book publishing industry worldwide as of September 20, 1999. Includes sales performance of professional publisher Taylor & Francis; Free access to digital versions of electronic book titles of Dorling Kindersley; Resignation of Lothar Eckstein as operations...
- Cataloging our lives. Vilanch, Bruce // Advocate;02/16/99, Issue 779, p49
Focuses on New York-based gay and lesbian book publisher Haworth Press Inc. Availability of a book on bisexual characters in the movies; Books targeting gay consumers.
- Sleeping Bear Press Sells Mapping Line. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/26/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 48, p12
Reports on the decision of Sleeping Bear Press company to sell its line of mapping titles to Taylor & Francis publishing company. Significance of the sale to Sleeping Bear; Purpose of the proceeds of the sale; Sales performance of the book titles published by Sleeping Bear in 2001.