Earful of Books Signs Blockbuster Advertising And Marketing Deal
- Blockbuster's busted deal will pay dividends in the end. Craig, Tim // DSN Retailing Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the break up of the alliance between RadioShack and Blockbuster. Nature of business of the two companies; Benefits of the alliance; Reasons for the break up.
- Blockbuster to Add Audiobooks. Rosenblum, Trudi M. // Publishers Weekly;6/19/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 25, p14
Focuses on the partnership of Blockbuster Inc. and Earful of Books Inc. to add audiobook rental centers to Blockbuster video stores. Terms of the deal; Benefits of the partnership for both companies; Impact of the alliance on the audiobook industry.
- Blockbuster deal with AOL hints of video retailing future. Scally, Robert // Discount Store News;1/3/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p39
Reports that Blockbuster has re-launched its electronic commerce site, Blockbuster.com and has signed an strategic alliance with America Online (AOL). Terms of the deal; Remarks from John Antioco of Blockbuster on the coupling of the leadership of AOL; Users of the site.
- Sainsbury's hosts Blockbuster. // In-Store Marketing;May2002, p5
Reports on the deal between Blockbuster and Sainsbury's regarding home entertainment rental concessions within selected supermarkets in Great Britain. Terms of the deal; Result of a research by Blockbuster.
- BLOCKBUSTER TEAMS WITH FACEBOOK. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/11/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p10
This article announces the movie rental search application launched by Blockbuster Inc. on social Web site Facebook. The application called Movie Clique will enable users and Blockbuster subscribers to search for and rent movie titles, as well as create their own rental wish lists, without...
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.