HP IV Arrives, As Does A Separate NYT List For Children's Bestsellers
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY Childrens' // Book Publishing Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p6
Presents the bestseller children's book list of the New York City-based newspaper "The New York Times" as of September 8, 2003. Number of books under the children's chapter category; Total number of weeks the book "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," by J.K. Rowling stayed on the top in...
- The Magic Is Back! // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;09/04/2000, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p2
States views on the children's book `Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,' by J. K. Rowling which was launched on July 8, 2000.
- Harry Potter Casts Spell on CNY Book Retailers. Allen, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);07/14/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the sale of the children's book `Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' in bookstores in Syracuse, New York. Number of copies sold in the Central New York area; Factors behind the unprecedented demand for the latest Harry Potter book.
- A tale of two wizards. // Reading Today;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p15
Focuses on two children's books `Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' and `The Wizard of Oz' series. Popularity of the two books; Details on the film version of `The Wizard of Oz'; Similarities of both the `Harry Potter' books and the `Wizard of Oz' series; Findings on a poll about the Harry...
- New York Times Bestseller Scorecard. // Book Publishing Report;03/26/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p4
Presents 'The New York Times' list of children's bestsellers from individual publishers in year-to-date, 2001.
- Harry Potter Not The Only Orphan Peppering Children's Bestseller List In 2001. Holt, Karen Jenkins // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on the children's bestseller list of 'The New York Times' newspaper for 2001. Position of J.K. Rowling's 'Harry Potter' series; Sales of Lemony Snicket's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'; Top position taken by Ian Falconer's 'Olivia' on the bestselling picture books list; Spin-offs from...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p5
Ranks the top book publishers according to number of children's books on the 'New York Times' bestseller list in 2001. Top position taken by HarperCollins; Ranking of other publishers such as Scholastic and Random House.
- Audio Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;8/4/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 31, p24
Presents a list of best-selling fiction and non-fiction books as of August 2003. 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,' by J.K. Rowling; 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,' by J.K. Rowling; 'Seabiscuit: An American Legend,' by Laura Hillenbrand.
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;7/24/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 30, p19
Presents news on some best-selling books as of July 24, 2000. Estimated initial number of copies of Catherine Coulter's suspense novel `Riptide'; Sales index of `Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,' by J.K. Rowling in its first week on the `Wall Street Journal' bestseller chart; Marketing...