Spanish prints reign in the UK
- KA expands its UK reign with more stores. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the expansion efforts of Spanish furnisher KA International in Great Britain. Opening of stores in Cheltenham and Chester; Number of stores in England.
- KA to double UK outlets. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p3
Reveals plans of upholstery, fabric and accessories retailer KA International to increase its store outlets in Great Britain.
- Suppliers Head Into Last Mini-Market. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p1
The article provides information about the February Mini-Market trading in New York. Holiday-specific-goods, such as table linens, kitchen textiles, decorative pillows and accent rugs, and holiday-themed home textiles are sold at the Mini-Market. The event gave the vendors an opportunity to...
- Selling to the other side. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p16
Comments on the concept of home textiles retailing in the U.S. Liaison between the textile and furniture industry; Improvement of the specialty retailers in the kids sector; Performance of the home textiles business.
- Covering the options. Bradbury, Lynn // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p14
Focuses on fabric covered sofas available in retail stores in Great Britain as of September 2004. Types of fabrics on display; Colors on display; Prices of the products; Comparison between mix leather and fabric sofas in terms of market availability.
- OPINION: DRESSED TO IMPRESS. Steed, Caroline // Cabinet Maker;3/23/2012, Issue 5780, p12
The author discusses the influence of fabrics and colour on the design, which benefits the furniture industry. She says that it is important that fabrics that enhance the furniture design, as well as made to fashion and cultural trends should be chosen by the retailers. She also mentions that...
- Stationary upholstery. // Furniture/Today;11/8/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p32
The article presents statistical data related to furniture industry. Information presented in the article includes fabric construction, fastest-growing styles and fabric constructions named by 10% or more of retailers, stationary upholstery price points, etc.
- Motion upholstery. // Furniture/Today;11/8/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p34
The article presents statistical data related to furniture industry. Information presented in the article includes fabric construction, market share, fastest-growing styles and fabric constructions named by 10% or more of retailers, stationary upholstery price points, etc.
- Fabric protection specialists evolve with times. Barnes, Marc // Furniture/Today;4/23/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p16
The article focuses on the significance of fabric protection applied by the specialists in furniture protection. It could be noted that performance fabrics has the reputation of being practically durable and able to withstand harsh use. Performance fabrics can be considered as the death knell...