- Police suspect arson for _GCP_100,000 blaze at Landmark's Yeovil store. // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p2
Highlights police's suspicion that the fire which destroyed the Yeovil branch of Landmark in Dorset, England was arson. Cost of restoring the store; Account of salesman Frank Dawson about the arson suspect.
- A dozen choices from Oakhampton. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p8
Cites Wade Furniture's expansion of its Oakhampton furniture collection.
- Wade blames retailers for its consumer sale. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p1
Focuses on the sale of Wade Furniture Group's consumer division to John Payne.
- Wade cashback draw. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p2
Reports the launching of consumer cashback promotion by Wade Furniture. Purpose of the promotion; Details on the cashback promotion.
- Wade's Shaker legacy. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p3
Introduces the Shaker inspired Legacy collection by Wade Furniture company in the United States.
- Wade ready for Buoyant trio deal. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Reports on Wade Furniture Group's purchase of the upholstery businesses of Buoyant, Oakland Fairfax and Cintique. Remarks from Charles Wade, Wade chairman; Continuation of the operations of the three companies.
- Buoyant's Ikea factory up for grabs as Wade completes deal. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p2
Reports on Bouyant's plans to continue with the sale of a furniture factory in Great Britain, after Wade Furniture Group's purchase of the firm.
- Wade brings French lines to market. // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p85
Introduces the market solid-wood case goods from French manufacturers by Wade Furniture in the United States.
- Landmark fire. // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p2
Reports on a fire that damaged Landmark's branch in Yeovil, England. Estimated cost of damage.