John Lewis plans autumn Eoffering
- Web escapes JLP price promise. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p7
Focuses on the use of online marketing as a business strategy of the department store chain John Lewis Partnership. Availability of the products, prices, offers and stocks in the webs sites of the company; Changes in the pricing policy in the internet; Percentage of the increase in the...
- JLP online off to a good start. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p6
Focuses on the launching success of electronic commerce at John Lewis. Condition on order transactions; Comment of John Lewis Direct md Murray Hennessy on the success; Number of calls and electronic mails received after the launching.
- John Lewis to get staff more involved with web operation. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;5/13/2010, p07
The article reports on the plan of retailer John Lewis to increase the participation of its online partners in a quest to maintain its spot within the highly competitive online department store industry in Great Britain in May 2010.
- JLP grasps the nettle. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p7
Reports on the revamping of furniture retailer John Lewis' online presence. Launch of JLP's John Lewis Now site; Resources available on the site.
- Doing it in style. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;5/13/2010, p16
The article features Jonathon Brown, head of selling for johnlewis.com in Great Britain. It says that the growth of the website signifies the determination of Brown to make it the definitive online department store, which is up by 200 percent in terms of fashion products year on year. According...
- John Lewis' Online bible basher. Hoffbrand, Jenny // Precision Marketing;5/2/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p18
The article focuses on contributions of John Lewis Partnership PLC web selling head David Walmsley to the company in Great Britain. Walmsley has imparted new target, introduced experienced online professionals and improved the sales and performance of the company. He is responsible of...
- John Lewis revamps online site as Web sales escalate. Hoffbrand, Jenny // Precision Marketing;2/23/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p2
The article reports that John Lewis Partnership PLC in Great Britain is modernizing its online strategy by implementing new search technology as part of its expansion plan to boost home shopping and Internet business. The retailer's move is part of a wider growth strategy drawn up by its...
- Web sales boom. // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p8
The article reports on the growth of web sales at British furniture retailer John Lewis in 2006. Online sales increased by 70 percent. About 16,000 products are stocked by the website. According to managing director John Lewis, the website could be top sales slot in 2007. Retail giant Tesco is...
- Waitrose stocks JLP homeware. // DIY Week;8/7/2009, p2
The article reports on an announcement from John Lewis Partnership (JLP) that homewares, kitchenwares and gifts will be sold through Waitrose's online shop and in some of its stores. The venture of John Lewis Partnership (JLP) and Waitrose is said to bring businesses closer. The move will allow...