- Accentuating the positive. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;9/8/2006, Issue 5504, p10
The article focuses on the declined trading performance of the Homestyle as of July 2006. Recent survey shows that the company has lost Â£24.6 million which can be shown in its beds division and among others. However, the company assures that no profit warning was set in the preceding weeks...
- Bensons sale was inevitable. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p7
Reports on the plan of Homestyle to sell Bensons Beds in an effort to restore Harvey's in Great Britain. Homestyle finance director, Tim Kowalski's explanation on the decision of the company; Projected amount generated from the sale; Uses of proceeds from the sale.
- Brock says Bensons Beds sale is on track. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p6
The article reports that Bensons Beds parent company Homestyle is confident that it can sell the division in the spring. It has received interest from potential trade buyers, including its management and also from venture capital companies. David Brock, chairman said he was confident that the...
- Firm to shed old image. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p5
Reports the plan of Homestyle to rebrand beds sold at its Bed Shed and Sleepmaster stores. Efforts to exploit the value for money bed sector; Increase in the sales of Bensons; Improvement of the sales of contemporary bed frame range.
- Homestyle sees double digit growth. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p2
Reports on the increase in sales of Homestyle in 17 weeks to June 29, 2002. Percentage of increase in sales; Increase in sales of furnishings and beds.
- Double digit growth is in order at Homestyle. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p5
Reports on an increase in the sales of British furniture retailer Homestyle in the six months ending August 31, 2002.
- New Year cheer for Homestyle and Allders. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p3
Reports on the improvement in the sales performance of home furnishings retailers Homestyle and Allders PLC during the 2000 holiday shopping season.
- Star of the East. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p28
Profiles furniture retailers Atul Joshi. Career history; Success of Joshi's company Homestyle.
- Homestyle and Cargo axe 18 stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p9
The article reports on the move of furniture and accessories retailers Homestyle and Cargo to close some of their stores.