- Third time lucky for launch of Laura Ashley online sales. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p4
Reports the launch of electronic commerce Website of Laura Ashley in Great Britain. Significance of the suitability of the Website for costumer satisfaction; Advantage of the online services to the customer; Goal of the company on customers products.
- Laura Ashley site to offer net sales. Jardine, Aleexandra // Marketing (00253650);12/9/1999, p11
Reports that Laura Ashley Holdings PLC is planning to launch an electronic commerce Web site in Europe. Products to be offered in the electronic commerce site to be launched by Laura Ashley; Details regarding the efforts of the company in marketing the site to potential customers; Laura's...
- Furniture reaches new levels at LA. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p3
Focuses on the furniture business of Laura Ashley Ltd. in Great Britain. Increase in furniture sales; Annual growth in cabinet; Contribution of strong mail order and Internet sales in the performance of the company.
- BUDDING VENTURE. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/26/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 123, p12
Reports that Laura Ashley Holdings PLC, the British women's wear and home furnishings retailer, is planning to launch an electronic commerce site in Great Britain.
- Frock horror. Senter, Al // Director (00123242);Mar1998, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p44
Focuses on the fluctuating business of retailer Laura Ashley. Details on the overstock at Laura Ashley's stores; Details on the economic situation of the company; How the company can overcome its economic situation; Company's announcement to leave the manufacturing industry; Reference made to...
- Basha Cohen to join Ashley. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/28/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 176, p2
Reports that Basha Cohen has been named director of design and buying at Laura Ashley on January 1, 1996. Former place of employment.
- Laura Ashley: Back to the future. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/21/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 120, p7
Reports on British women's apparel and home furnishings company Laura Ashley's renewed focus on the quaint, quirky British romantic style of clothing that made it famous. Growing emphasis on home furnishings; Resignation of chief designer Eric Bremner; Company reorganization; Updated...
- Laura Ashley restructure plan will shut about 40 U.S. stores. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 25, p4
Reports on Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's decision to close some of its stores in the United States and shift merchandising and marketing to the United Kingdom. Laura Ashley's restructuring plans; Retention of the headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Laura Ashley hopes for new start in '98. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the problems facing Laura Ashley, a clothing and home furnishing retailer. Details on the resignation of key personnel from the company; Identification of the persons who resigned; Reasons for the resignations; Indepth look at the problems of the company.