- Bahrain coup for Britannia. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p3
Reports on a contract secured by Britannia Wardrobes from Holiday Inn Hotel in Bahrain to provide wardrobes for the bedrooms.
- Wardrobes made of steel. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p1
Reports on Britannia Wardrobes' claims to be the first company in Great Britain to begin production of steel sliding wardrobe sections with its Marquis 2000 range.
- Selected Tenders. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on business contracts available in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Supply of six gantry quay cranes in Syria; Installation and testing of furniture at the Electricity Authority of Cyprus' head office in Nicosia; Construction of a petroleum products pipeline between Homs and...
- Contracts. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p75
Presents information on valuation contracts, while focusing on the court case, 432080 Ontario Ltd. versus Somra. Condition underwhich a valuer must comply with prescribed requirements; Criticism against a Canadian chartered accountant; Name of the valuer in the case.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p42
Presents information pertaining to the number of contracts traded in the U.S. in November 2001.
- Contracts. // Automatic I.D. News;July97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
Presents contracts between various companies in United States. Computer Intelligence2 (CI2) and Integrated Technologies of America; Rochester Gas & Electric and Norand; State of Alabama and Bull Worldwide Information Systems; Southeastern Michigan Gas Enterprises and Itron; Xata and Datakey;...
- Late braking news. // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p80
Offers information on agreements entered into by various companies. Details on the agreement entered into by Mr. Gasket and Ligenfelter Performance Engineering; Information on the operating venture undertaken by Dana Corporation; Indepth look at the letter of intent signed by Cooper Industries'...
- ARI and Chinese sign agreement. Vangen, Clara // Buildings;Oct96, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p14
Reports that the United States and China signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) in an effort to harmonize standards for air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Chinese Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Industry Association (CRAA) to use Virginia's Conditioning and Refrigeration...
- Do you need a service contract? Seisler, J. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Dec88, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p21
Lists questions to consider before purchasing a service contract for basic home appliances. Cost of repairs; Use of appliance; Manufacturer's warranty.