- O'Sullivan's sales dip 9% in latest quarter. // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p38
Reports on the second-quarter earnings of O'Sullivan Inds. in Lamar, Missouri. Decrease of sales; Dividends of the company; Pretax charge of the company.
- Innovation and automation earns O'Sullivan an ovation. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p85
Presents information on O'Sullivan Industries Incorporated, winner of the 1994 Innovator of the Year award, which was presented by the Woodworking Machinery Importers Association. Background information on the company; Number of persons employed by the plant;Information on O'Sullivan's Cedar...
- O'Sullivan moves to expand import presence. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002 Supplement, Vol. 26, p8
Reports the diversification of furniture products by the O'Sullivan Furniture company in Missuori. Generation of imports for products in Asia; Imports of line of solid wood xcases from Finland; Development of propriety products for national chains.
- O'Sullivan sales slump 8.4% in 4Q. // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p49
Reports on the decrease in sales of furniture producer O'Sullivan Industries Inc. in the U.S. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Percentage of decline in sales; Operating income; Net loss.
- O'Sullivan sales rise 9.4% in 4Q, 11.5% in yr. // Furniture/Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p46
Highlights the financial performance of O'Sullivan Industries in the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2000. Sales; Operating income; Net income.
- O'Sullivan posts 2Q loss; sales slip 13%. // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p50
Reports the financial and sales status of O'Sullivan Industries, a furniture maker in Lamar, Missouri. Projection of sales record; Significance of the slowdown; Effects on consumer purchasing power.
- O'Sullivan sales drop 12.9% in qtr. // Furniture/Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p47
Reports on the financial performance of O'Sullivan Industries Inc. as of November 2002. Decline in furniture sales in the first quarter ending September 30; Operating income; Steps to counter the soft demand for flat-pack furniture.
- O'Sullivan operating profit up. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p36
Reports the growth of the operating sales of O'Sullivan Industries Inc. in Lamar, Missouri. Increase in quarterly sales; Amount of the operating income; Anticipation for business recovery.
- O'Sullivan Industries. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p3
Presents a correction to the telephone number supplied by Directory Enquiries for O'Sullivan Industries.